What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

christmas time again

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys

sorry for the delay on the christmas deal
but il make sure it runs until 1st of february to make up for the delay

here the promo

buy 1 pack
get 5 pack of cheese n chaze
and 5 pack of sssdh

buy 2 packs get
all of above plus
5 cheesedog and 5 chemy jones regs

buy 3 packs get all of the above for free plus pick a 4th pack listed on bay

please do mark on your order form about christmas promo for connoisseur genetics to help with packing the orders

also im prety sure there is still my usual freebie to give out on top of this

so if your looking to purchase any csg strains now is a great time

happy christmas guys
hope you have a great one and are smoking up real good

thanks for all the support this year

peace

A

AlterEgo860

this deal will go until feb? if so .. thanks so much for this.. very generous act.. ive been wanting CSG seeds for a long time now. but every time I put money away for seeds.. something happens.. literally.. had 400$ saved for seeds and then had our car get hit while we were out shopping.. and the estimate came back at 1600.. because some1 in a truck with a plow smacked the front end of our car.. and fucked up the cv axel the bumper the fender.. the light.. fucked up the brakes the paint is all scratched to hell.. I only have to come up with 500 but still there goes the seed money AGAIN.. got to pay the deductible to get this fixed.. and then with insurance.. ill be driving a rental . later today I get to pick it up.. and with insurance I have to pay 20 bucks every day.. for the rental.

talk about a XMAS Present.. literally.. 5 times this year.. a few weeks before im bout to make a purchase.. something pops up.. now its the car..

last month it was medical bills. the month before that was vet bills.... and a few months before that our big outdoor spot got ripped. and a few months before that.. had a so called friend.. borrow 300 bucks to fix his car so he could work.. and I never saw him again..

cant get a fucking break.. since I don't order seeds a lot.. when I do .. I like to buy atleast 5 packs.. depending on price. I like to spend 500 at a time.. so that instead of ordering a few times a year.. I wait and see the reviews on the strains I want.. and pick the best.. and make it worth it.. I haven't used the bou or bay.. because I was using Debit Gift Cards to Order from attitude.. but every time I ordered.. the shit I wanted from CSG was out of stock.. lol. so the only thing I have is 5 seeds pulled out of a bag of grandoggy purps.. that was given to me from a friend.. lol.. I cant pop em. I just cant get myself to do it.. lol id rather pop crosses ive made then pop bagseed.

but with this.. deal.. I mite actually be able to afford it this time..

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Can you purchase from the Boo, and the Bay-and still receive the deal? Or if you just order from the bay will you still get the deal? Thanks!

Bmac1

Veteran
Hopefully the new strains make it to the bay before this deal is over. Not that there is anything wrong with the current selection.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah they will bmac1

and there is plenty more to send in before end of promotion(1st of february) if anything runs out of stock over the holidays

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no sorry folklore

there wasnt enough of the ssh x to spread around

but im prety sure there is still some fem mix freebie's that go out with any of my orders
peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
Wow that is a killer deal! I hope I am able to find some extra money to get some packs before the end of the promo..

I have been dying to get some of CSG gear for a while now just seems everytime I put some extra dough away something happens. My old lady got laid off so we been living off my SSD which is barely cutting it. Now she is getting back to work now so hopefully I'll be able to get in on that promo.

I can think of 3 packs right off the top I want granddoggy purps, uk chem and girl scout haze cookies. If I Can't afford to get all 3 I want atleast the girl scout haze cookies and next in line would be the granddoggy purps.

Happy HOLIDAZE to you and yours OJD great promo you have going.

Peace mike

dexter840

if I'm getting the 3 pack plus 1 do I add it to my original order or write it in on my order sheet? I know which 3 I want, any suggestions on something hazey that would tolerate high humidity of being outside in the summer and greenhouse the rest of the year in a hot, high humidity climate? thanks

Bmac1

Veteran
I got 2 packs of the 4 pre release packs in the xmas sale at a great discount. Do I still qualify for the freebies promotion?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if buying 3 packs you must also add the 4th pack like you normaly would and just send in money for 3 packs and you will recieve the 4th for free plus all the freebies

bmac im not sure on that as i didnt do any discounts on the new release
you will have to pm clarence for that(he might not reply as he out of the office)

peace

hey guys

sorry for the delay on the christmas deal
but il make sure it runs until 1st of february to make up for the delay

here the promo

buy 1 pack
get 5 pack of cheese n chaze
and 5 pack of sssdh

buy 2 packs get
all of above plus
5 cheesedog and 5 chemy jones regs

buy 3 packs get all of the above for free plus pick a 4th pack listed on bay

please do mark on your order form about christmas promo for connoisseur genetics to help with packing the orders

also im prety sure there is still my usual freebie to give out on top of this

so if your looking to purchase any csg strains now is a great time

happy christmas guys
hope you have a great one and are smoking up real good

thanks for all the support this year

peace

Grabbed two packs of the SSSDH s1, 1 cookie cross, and the east coast SD haze..... Stoked......

Wish there were more SSHx.....

Thanks my brother.

Latest posts

Latest posts