What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Reapers" GIANT grows on OG...who remembers?

G

man the 1 thing I really miss about OG sometimes is seeing grows like "REAPER's" massive underground/bunker stuff, and his 40,000 watt dual flower rooms (20,000 x2) because he couldent pull enough power to do a 40,000 watt single flower room, so he alternated 12 hour cycles.

I think a couple other cats could run head to head, but reaper always stood out as #1 of the huge grows in my book.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Reapers sogs were beautiful,He loaded his rooms and canopy was always thick and buds always nice.

The one thing i thought was unique was you watched how he improved his system,Run by run something would be better.Good memories when thinking of reapers grows.

Guvnor

'From russia with love'

I think we as growers are extremely privilegded to see grows on that scale, the only time we hear about them and the people running the op's are when someone posted a ''big bust'' thread.

I hope he is still at it, speading his buds around.....russia :D

All The Best
Guvnor

P.s, Anyone ever remember a U.K member by the screen name of 'barn dweller' over at OG, that bloke set the standard for some Uk growes with his large ops. Wonder what happened to him

Reaper

Hey guys! I'm still around.
I think its cool that you guys still kinda remember my old threads :)

Cheers,
reaper

G

Teehee...." DEA can`t touch this ".......

Teehee...." DEA can`t touch this ".......

Sup Reaps......How`s yer garden growin these days......Last I heard it was run to waste in coco......Peace......DHF..... :joint:

Useless

How could one not remember Reap's grow's? The bunker was awe-inspiring.
Definetley one of the best op's I have ever seen Reap, hope your still at it.
Reaper, SoQuick and Krusty had some of the most memorable threads. (And K's weren't just from the pics! tee-hee, oh the dramedy)

stoney419

i would love to see some big ass grows mine is not near as big as i would like so i am always looking for ways to improve

Last edited:
Yeah I remember seeing a few pics of the coco slabs. Trimming that much at once sucks alot. I remember you talking about the Dutch Master Penetrator. What are you using the penetrator in conjunction with?

Jalisco Kid

Glad to see you are still among the Free and living. Your bunker grows used to make me paranoid watching them. Stay well JK

p0rky

Reapers threads were awe inspiring. since he posted here maybe he can post some new pics? :) As long as everything is safe on his end that is. :) Hopefully we will see more big grows :)

BowlPacks

HaHa! I do too. I remember the shots of his rooms from on top of a dividing wall. :nono: Then he would be like "This is the dividing wall there is another grow of the same size on the other side" Holy shitballs!!!!! I remember.... ahhh yes i do...

sirharrynuggz

Reaper was the man! He always had some real hot girls posing with "the ladies" too, that was also nice. But why no mention of "ortsa"?? His grows were very impressive too.

Last edited:
B

Blunted22

No offense to the guy that "says" he is reapers i really hope that he is and is living free... along with so quick and some of the others.... but one thing that you might remember is NOONE that was big has really been seen since OG went down.... Lou is about the only one i can remember and i really only think that is cause he relocated right about the same time... But we havent seen anyone appear on the scene since OG went down.... which is also the same reason i dont post shit on here (pics at least) and i commend all you big balled mother fuckers that post anything above a 6k grow....

good luck and be safe guys...