Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Top Dawg Seeds > Tres Sister Harvest (3rd)

Thread Title Search
Tres Sister Harvest (3rd) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2013, 06:12 PM #1
Pragma

Pragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nice
Tres Sister Harvest (3rd)

Greets mates,

Been a while since I did any updates. Got quite busy last round with life issues so couldn't do a dairy of sorts.

Here's some pre-chop pics of the tres sister phenos (almost identical) that I kept:

I'll post some more pics later on as I properly sort through em.

Thanks again to TopDawg's fine work. Some dank chemmage.
Pragma is offline Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:46 PM #3
MOneYMiKe
Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
Looking like you found her zone....not that you didn't before but this round looks prime...
Nice and drenched w/trichomes....great job pragma....im going to put you on the next tester list for my wares if your interested....
Old 12-07-2013, 12:15 AM #4
Dynamite

Dynamite has a spectacular aura aboutDynamite has a spectacular aura aboutDynamite has a spectacular aura aboutDynamite has a spectacular aura about
looks stellar !! I just cracked some wifi x tres sis , hope they come out as dank looking as them !
Dynamite is offline Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:35 AM #5
Pragma

Pragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nicePragma is just really nice
@ MoneyMike:
Thx bro ! I went a bit lower EC (1.5'ish) and used some kelp and they seem to have liked it a lot. They also flushed a bit easier this round cuz the EC wasn't that high to begin with. Hopefully some great smoke.
Always have room for any testers you'd send bro and I can fully document em from veg if you'd like..

@Dynamite:
Thx bro, wifi x tres sounds wicked. I was about to make that cross myself but the Tres I reversed popped lots of male flowers but not a single grain of pollen :( Gluck with your pheno hunt !

By the way I have some stardawg that I just flipped today. Got 5 females out of 9 plants so I'm stoked. One female is EXTREMELY resinous on the stem and it has some of the strongest reeks I've had on a vegging plant. It has a hollow stem too ! Fingers crossed

Will be keeping the stardawg males.. I might post some pics of the males soon and maybe try to take your advice on which one to use as a daddy.. maybe some f2s and crossing to my tres sisters..
Pragma is offline Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:13 AM #6
GrownOut
HDGC

GrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud of
Looking amazing as always brotha!!! Definitely looking better every run.

Current Strains:
-Triangle Trip (Triangle Kush Clone x DMT Kush)
-The Kings Kush (Triangle Kush Clone x Elvis)
-OG Squared Trip (OG Squared x DMT Kush)
-Animal Breath (Garlic Breath x Animal Cookies Reversed)

*TopDawg - Tres Sister Grow:*

*Triangle Trip - (Triangle Kush x DMT) Testers Threads:*
GrownOut is offline Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:54 AM #7
Pragma

@GrownOut:
Thx brotha !

This round was the lowest EC round I used so far for em and I did some flushing every 2 weeks or so too. Sufficed to say less is more with some strains. They yellowed up nicely too so I'm expecting an even nicer smoke than last time.

Some semi-bad news, that last batch of tres sister seeds I popped ? 1 female. LOL.
Can't get lucky with all of em I guess. Goes into flower tomorrow as well with the stardawgs..
As well as many many cuts of the keeper tres phenos I already have ..

Speaking of which I got 6 stardawg females !! Atleast two of them have hollow stems and are reeking like hell in veg and sticky stems too. Can't wait.

I'll put up a thread for em when I have time to take some pics..
Pragma is offline Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:52 AM #8
LAION

LAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of lightLAION is a glorious beacon of light
Nice round PRAGMA. Tres7 looks doope. Hope ya flipped that new chit already . Gonna be killah, I know it.

LAION is offline Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:56 AM #9
SourDank

SourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to all
Nice bro, I LOVE my tres sis keeper. Definitely want a pack or two of these for the vault
SourDank is offline Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:18 AM #10
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking good Pragma! Congrats
unregistered190 is offline Quote