Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Canada > Canadian Marijuana Market

Thread Title Search
Canadian Marijuana Market Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2013, 07:18 PM #1
Manstien

Manstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the rough
Canadian Marijuana Market

Hello all, times are changing fast as we know it.....a new era is taking over.

This thread is a discussion on how the end of the old will effect the marijuana blackmarket prices in 120 days and beyond.

Please discuss your educated opinion and views and I will add a couple questions.

With the medical liscenses getting shutdown and alot of people closing shop will this skyrocket prices in the next 1-2years back to 3,000/lb + in Ontario for quality commercial kush?

Will things even out and LP's eventually drop price and will we see legalization and how will that effect blackmarket prices?

What do you see happening once the old is done and the new starts?

I hope you understand what I want to discuss here, I hope we can hear from chimera,vagp,buds and anyone else with insight because I'm fucking stoned and this is all too much for me, thanks.
Manstien is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:32 PM #2
VonBudí
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
as a non canadian i hope prices go up and kick start your outdoor scene again, browsing the canadian forum use to require a box of kleenex.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:36 PM #3
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
i was told the other day that prices are like 1400$ for a lb of quality product...that right?

Moppel is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:10 PM #4
Manstien

Manstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the rough
k

Last edited by Manstien; 08-05-2015 at 12:59 AM..
Manstien is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:36 PM #5
Buds Bundy
Banned

Buds Bundy has a spectacular aura aboutBuds Bundy has a spectacular aura aboutBuds Bundy has a spectacular aura aboutBuds Bundy has a spectacular aura about
Lower mainland $900-1200
Buds Bundy is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 11:19 PM #6
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buds Bundy View Post
Lower mainland $900-1200

wow....!

Moppel is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 11:29 PM #7
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
1900 for BC beasters here.... aka BC KUSH
blastfrompast is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 11:42 PM #8
Buds Bundy
Banned

Buds Bundy has a spectacular aura aboutBuds Bundy has a spectacular aura aboutBuds Bundy has a spectacular aura aboutBuds Bundy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppel View Post
wow....!
2/3 months ago there was plenty for $700-900. Yet none of the pro legalization people clued in and jumped on these numbers to show what happens to the price of product when there's no risk in producing it and the market gets flooded.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:46 AM #9
OGEvilgenius

OGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the rough
There are too many things up in the air to know for certain. There could be an injunction which keeps things rolling for a while yet. The whole program could get tossed. An election is coming up and the Liberals might do well enough to push legalization through (I don't expect a majority government though and I'm not sure they'll even win but we won't see a majority on either side).

Interesting times ahead.

If the program does stop and there is no injunction I think you can expect prices to rise a fair bit, but maybe not immediately.
OGEvilgenius is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2013, 12:57 AM #10
Buds Bundy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGEvilgenius View Post
There are too many things up in the air to know for certain. There could be an injunction which keeps things rolling for a while yet. The whole program could get tossed. An election is coming up and the Liberals might do well enough to push legalization through (I don't expect a majority government though and I'm not sure they'll even win but we won't see a majority on either side).

Interesting times ahead.

If the program does stop and there is no injunction I think you can expect prices to rise a fair bit, but maybe not immediately.
Oh yah the prices will change for sure at least in BC they will since we seem to be at the lower range. How long will it take who knows.

I can't see any injunction happening no way in hell unless they say people from 2005 or earlier can keep their licenses.