What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Pie in LED MegaGarden

testymctester

Veteran
I haven't had a "real" grow room running for a year or so, but I still like to flower out a few strains in my micro cab. I picked up 3 Cherry Pie cuts from the local dispensary in rockwool. Planted them in 5x5 containers of hydroton and vegged them out for a couple weeks. A little topping and training and they are off to flower.

The last shot shows my cab setup. I custom built this a few years ago to work specifically with the Hydrofarm MegaGarden. I'm using a Blackstar 180w LED filtered by a 4x12 Phat filter hooked to a S&P TD-100. It runs very quietly and is completely light proof. I wanted it to look like a custom aquarium stand and even got a fish tank to seal the deal :)

Attachments

• CP_1.1.jpg
    CP_1.1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 27
  • CP_1.2.jpg
    CP_1.2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 21
  • CP_1.3.jpg
    CP_1.3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 21

testymctester

Veteran
Here they are about 4 weeks in...

Attachments

• CP_2.4.jpg
    CP_2.4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 23
  • CP_2.3.jpg
    CP_2.3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 28
  • CP_2.2.jpg
    CP_2.2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 23
  • CP_2.1.jpg
    CP_2.1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 22

testymctester

Veteran
I think these are 10 days later... 1 of them was flowering a lot faster than the other 2. Not just faster, but bigger and more vigorous too. It also had a bigger root system than the other 2 after harvest.

Attachments

• CP_3.1.jpg
    CP_3.1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 17
  • CP_3.2.jpg
    CP_3.2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 17
  • CP_3.3.jpg
    CP_3.3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 18

testymctester

Veteran
This is 6 weeks (42 days) in. The 3 of them were all ripening at different rates :shucks:

Attachments

• CP_4.4.jpg
    CP_4.4.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 17
  • CP_4.3.jpg
    CP_4.3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 21
  • CP_4.2.jpg
    CP_4.2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 20
  • CP_4.1.jpg
    CP_4.1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 17

testymctester

Veteran
Here is the best looking one at 60 days. I cut them down 3 days later. They just started curing, so I'll post dry shots and a smoke report in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• CP_5.1.jpg
    CP_5.1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 26
  • CP_5.2.jpg
    CP_5.2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 23
  • CP_5.3.jpg
    CP_5.3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 21
  • CP_5.4.jpg
    CP_5.4.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 20
  • CP_5.5.jpg
    CP_5.5.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 24

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very pretty plants!

Are you planning or have you started another round?

testymctester

Veteran
Thanks Blynx! I am moving in February and don't have time to finish up another round in this cab. I do have a multi-feed coco run going in a small tent that I will be posting up soon. I currently have Blueberry, Blue Dream, Cherry AK47, Grand AK47, Jilly Bean, and Lilikoi that have been flowering just over 2 weeks in that setup.

I'll have pics of the new ladies up shortly. Not sure whether I'll start the new thread in the micro forum, the coco forum, or grow diaries. Either way, I'll get the info up in the next week and add the link to my sig.

testymctester

Veteran
Cherry Pie | Finished

Cherry Pie | Finished

I ended up starting a grow diary for my current run. See the first link in my sig to check it out. :dance013:

These pics of the Cherry Pie are from today. They have been curing for a couple weeks now. These are the best smelling and tasting flowers I have at the moment. I really like the looks of the Cherry AK47 I have going in my other thread too. Something about the cherry I guess :biggrin:

Smoke report coming soon...

Attachments

• CP_6.1.jpg
    CP_6.1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 20
  • CP_6.2.jpg
    CP_6.2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts