What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there guys&girls.
Here we go again with a new thread. With new plants, on a new grow room, on a new location, on a new country :chin: but at least i can´t complaint about having a boring life

picture.php

As some of you might know i´ve just arrived to Portugal, my country of origin :p , late February. After a non-successful venture in South America preceded by a few very successful years in the UK.

Coming back home was not a well thought choice but more the safest option on troubled times.

Since our arrival many things have been done to improve the house, adjacent buildings and land and of course that a significant part of the wine cellar was used to make a 2,5mts x 2,5mts grow room.

It was all pretty much a work in progress done with what i had at hand. Not perfect by any standards but i just couldn´t stop growing.

I gathered a few used bits&bobs, bought a bit of timber, a bit of plywood and in no time i was up and running.

picture.php

As soon as i arrived i popped all the auto seeds that i could gather and in no time i had some decent smoke
picture.php

Of course that i started way too many seeds.
picture.php

To be continued after i eat a nice beef rib.

paulo73

Veteran
It seems like the ribs need another 20mins.

At the moment i´m just running half of my room (2,5mts x 1,25mts) on two 400HPS and i also have a small veg box with a 125w CFL.
I´m using a good quality potting compost and a few organic nutes and additives.
When comes to strains i got Suicide Cheese, Dinafem Cheese, Mazzar-I-Shariff, OG Pestilence, Kritikal Kush, Motavation and a couple more of unlabeled ones.
A couple of days ago i´ve just popped 5 Psycho Crack but two died leaving just 3 healthy seedlings.

Couple of shots while this girl was enjoying the Summer Sun
picture.php

picture.php

Now it´s rib time!

N

noyd666

fun in the sun, how's the ribs? good tucker and nice sea shot.

paulo73

Veteran
Ribs are gone!

Ribs are gone!

Enjoy your ribs dude, lol

The psyco crack should be nice....

Thanks buddy, i did! Even the mutt enjoyed the leftovers and 2nd hand smoke :laughing:
I also got some expectations relating the psycho crack, Psychosis and Green Crack in one puff?!?! Sounded like a winner to me.
I´ll try to update that front as it progresses.

picture.php

fun in the sun, how's the ribs? good tucker and nice sea shot.

Thanks for the kind words. Ribs were tasty as usual.

Because i´ve lost all my mums with all this travelling i had to start all over again. And even if the process is slow and at times frustrating is all great fun, if anything a risky kind of fun.

For a heavy smoker with very specific medical&recreational needs selecting the right strains is a work of love and Love is all I need :cathug:

I like my Hazes for creative tasks, self-indulging activities or plain partying. If given the chance i´ll work a few hazy strains to select one that suits my needs. For the time being Lala Haze is my favorite one.

Lala Haze Lollipop
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
The girl on the 2nd post was a Dinafem Cheese.
Here she´s after the first trim
picture.php

Now that i´m puffing some. i just remembered that i also got a Motavation girl going on.
picture.php

I also got a few Blues, Nelly and Psychosis cuts rooting but it´s yet too soon to know if they make it. In other hand i already got a good bunch of Suicide Cheese, OG Pestilence and Kritical Kush.

OG Pestilence 12/12 since 20/9
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks X_Man.
Adaptation is vital!
Today i´m well happy, i´ve managed to find a few cuts that i´ve been chasing.
GS Cookies, Skywalker OG and Royal Kush are on their way!!!

Does someone likes deadly weed?

Suicide Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Friday to all!

Happy Friday to all!

Hi there people.

Today i´ve found the rare Furry Condom Shroom

picture.php

By now a few plants are on the last stage of the flush and almost ready for the chop. For the time being due to lack of proper extraction/intake/filters/air circulation/temps control, don´t laugh please, i must not push the girls too further into flowering otherwise i´ll risk having a bigger yield...of rotted weed.
Dina Cheese lollie flushing
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Keep it cool guys.

paulo73

Veteran
Happy daze ahead!
Nelly and Psychosis have rooted now it´s all about the Blues.

In the meanwhile the KK is going all yellow, flush time.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks Skunkpassion.
I got a short attention spam and many different&special needs so quality&diversity are of the essence to keep me focused/medicated or both at once.

The OG Pest are packing weight, impressive rock hard nugs, and i´ve done a little "trellising" on them.
picture.php

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hi bro!!also you stay well,I see.
lot of buds,plants stays well and yellow how like to me...
sorry for my english :D
good grow my friend.. :wave:

paulo73

Veteran
Grazie mille!

Grazie mille!

Hi bro!!also you stay well,I see.
lot of buds,plants stays well and yellow how like to me...
sorry for my english.
good grow my friend.

Thanks brother.
I must admit i´m not 100% happy, and probably i´ll never will :biggrin:, with the way my girls look. Underfed and a bit light weighted but i´ll keep working on it my friend.
On the other hand it´s true that i hate poorly flushed herb, makes the taste very harsh and the high very heavy and short termed.
Your English is much better than my Italian :dance013:

Thanks again for popping around:thank you:

In the meanwhile the Cheese lollie and one of the KK are hanged to dry and even if they could take another week or even two if i was looking for couchlocking weed they both look good enough to smoke.
I´ll take some shots later on.

Brasilian

Psychedelic Marijuana passionate
Veteran
Hola paulo :tiphat:
Estoy de acuerdo con elprincipe al final de la floración perfectamente sin nitrógeno, para llevar a cabo el mejor sabor y aroma.
Grandes cogollos cubiertos de resina muy suculentos.:woohoo:
Me gustaría saber por qué se utiliza la pila de red de los vasos en la caja de cultivo espaciosa.

Un buen final del ciclo :wave:

paulo73

Veteran
Chop Chop!

Chop Chop!

Hola paulo
Estoy de acuerdo con elprincipe al final de la floración perfectamente sin nitrógeno, para llevar a cabo el mejor sabor y aroma.
Grandes cogollos cubiertos de resina muy suculentos.
Me gustaría saber por qué se utiliza la pila de red de los vasos en la caja de cultivo espaciosa.

Un buen final del ciclo

Olá amigo brasileiro!
Por aqui também gosto delas sem nitrogénio e bem amarelas mas ainda assim podia ter afinado melhor a nutrição.
A foto não foi tirada na sala de floração :biggrin:elas estão bem juntinhas.

Gracias por tu participacione

Couple of shots from the Dina Cheese on harvest day, 49 days since the switcharoo
picture.php

picture.php

Kritical Kush 49days since the switch
picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for the shitty shots

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks X_man.
I look forward to taste the KK, it´s my first run with her.

Latest posts

Latest posts