What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHOCOTONIC S1(dieseltonic x chocolope) - 250w mh/hps

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
new 3d's for new beans, CHOCOTONIC S1 (FEMALE)...tester for noreason..thanks bro

same setup, 250w mh and hps...rvk 125mm 300m3/h...active carbon filter 125mm 300m3/h.
plagron grow mix , advanced hydroponics of holland (grow,bloom,micro) , molasses, enzymes+, ph- for water

14 seed CHOCOTONIC S1, 13 sprouted , 11 survive , all in 3 liter pot +-, then after sex trasplant into 6,5 liter pot
vegetative phase under 250w mh for 25day, yesterday i flip to flo, all get topped at 20day veg.

i use grow and micro several time untill now , plants seem appreciate very much, they look green and from day 14 to day 21 explosive grow, today i change nutes for bloom, from now i use bloom and micro in low dose as always for the first few times..with some enzymes+ thgen around week 3 flo i start molasses untill week 6

lets see some pix..

day 4 veg.
picture.php

picture.php

trifoliate, nice happy start
picture.php

day 14 veg, untill this date little bit slow grow
picture.php

Last edited:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran

day 21 veg, as i tell before in one week they show explosive grow, all get topped between 5°and 6° internode
picture.php

chocotonic trifoliate 21 day veg.,
picture.php

all CHOCOTONIC at 25 day veg.
picture.php

Last edited:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
flip day ....yesterday

1 day flow...CHOCOTONIC S1,
Up left side we can see the chocotonic s1 trifoliate, the big one, all plants get topped 1 time , except the trifoliate that get twice topped, cant wait to see what appen in bloom phase
picture.php

The Devil

? Plant a seed and grow your weed ?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice bro! I like your style :dance013:
I have 2 CT in my garden :D

ti seguo :clover:

Synthesis

Nice work bro :) I like how you topped the trifoliate twice. It should give it a nice and bushy structure. Keep it up man.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice work bro :) I like how you topped the trifoliate twice. It should give it a nice and bushy structure. Keep it up man.

thanks Synt, yeah the trifoliate show already bushy fat structure,
evening fresh update, stay tuned you are welcome

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update at 10 day flow, today

everythings going quietly nice, plants look green n the streching not look so strong, still the mh 250w till tomorrow, i need to buy new one hps 250w
plants seems appreciate the fert regime every 2 days, bloom (3.2 ml/gallon) and micro (1.6ml/gallon) from advanced hydrop.of holland , enzymes + 4ml/g. (1time a week) .
ph stable to 6.5, few plants show the pistill
i noticed 2 pheno, 5 plants look little bit small and 5 more big and strong branch, 1 are the mutant trifoliate , the big one

lets see some fresh pix

CHOCOTONIC S1 #1
picture.php

CHOCOTONIC S1 #2
picture.php

CHOCOTONIC S1 #3
picture.php

CHOCOTONIC S1 #4
picture.php

CHOCOTONIC S1 #5
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 10 FLOW...

CHOCOTONIC S1 #6, this is the only one untopped
picture.php

CHOCOTONIC S1 #7
picture.php

CHOCOTONIC S1 #8
picture.php

CHOCOTONIC S1 #9
picture.php

CHOCOTONIC S1 #10
picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really a nice job with that little 250 kw. thanks for sharing and I take a Seat for the bloom

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Killerweed! I used a Chocotonic Male for my outcross and they are similar in the leaf! ;)