What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Compare Specificity of Cannabis Oil Use's in Disease

justpassnthru

Veteran
Let's COMPARE information! All the variables of Cannabis Oil (RSO)
From onset of disease/cannabis oil to ongoing or end results

This thread is a result of Varied results with cannabis oil. An opportunity to share what you have learned, treating patients with specific disease ~~~Patients identity should remain anonymous(even if YOU are the patient):

My concern is reading that the oil Did Not Work For Certain Patients' Cancers or Disease and which ones? Or it cured and which type of cancer? And how you did it.

Some cancer is 'cured' with chemo and most are not, some are simply 'slowed,' remission and/or a cure. It is my hypothesis (and others) that RSO results work in a similar respect. Lets get specific and start comparing methods the variables and results???

Noting; there ARE side-effects of rso in the suggested dose and some cannot tolerate the side-effects and stop using it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

Again; RSO is not a cure all and we NEED to share and compare, specifics...PLEASE?

A) Name of Disease/Cancer pathology-tissue report and area of
body.
Example: Squamous Cell Lung Cancer 30% upper left lobe

B) Lab data documenting disease 'markers' (if possible)
MRI's or other tests used for 'markers'

C) Stage and any other data or information you have:
Include Symptoms or Abilities of patient, if any.
Example: Coughing, bleeding, pain, nausea, vomiting, etc.

As much information as you feel comfortable sharing; to help others treat or 'adjust' treatments to be successful! Or, know when to cash in and take a vacation!

Which 'conventional' treatment the patient accepted or is currently using; including duration and frequency?
a) Chemo, name it if you have that info

b) Radiation

c) Surgery

d) other (adjunct) treatment

If you do not have your strains 'tested,' it is OK to use the breeders data or manufacturer of the oil...just state so:

1) Strains used and Amount of Each strain: Including Indica/Sativa/Hybrid (including % of hybrids): If you know genetics..that would be helpful;

2) Potency of Strain (or reported average of it): CBD's/THC/CBN's

3) Solvent used

4) Route of administration: oral-pill, sublinq., rectal or ???

5) Dose and how you calculated it: We can all be wrong in this area so Please-no Flaming each other, we can kindly correct each other and ourselves in our SHARING AND LEARNING of How we calculate and estimate our dosing.
Hopefully--leave our personalities behind folks

7) THC : CBD ratio of your oil. IF known

8) Dosage and Frequency:

9) Adjunct therapy: Additional smoked or medibles:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I: Patients reported results of symptom management

II: Patients results of worse, better, same or cured.

If you have tried RSO on any patients Please post all the information you are aware of, please?
If you don't have specific data, please try to obtain it--but post your results anyway.

We need to help and teach each other through our experience and one day I hope we can simply google a disease and find the correct strains and dose's to effectively manage it, at the very least.

Thanks for Participating! Please, be easy on each other; we all come from very different backgrounds and those that know, please help those that need to learn, politely!
grouphug.gif

If I left out any VARIABLES, please feel free to add it!
smoke%20out.gif

jpt

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I so wish this thread would take off!!

I’ve heard/read so many stories about people having success with cannabis for a crazy wide range of ailments and diseases...From serious diseases like Cancer, Alzheimer’s and grand mal seizures; to almost any and every skin problem: (from removing warts and moles, to treating acne, fever blisters, eczema and psoriasis); even the really rare stuff: saving and regenerating the bones of people with Avascular Necrosis…Unfortunately I didn’t find that information out after my first bone death, collapse and replacement, but I extremely hopeful that I might have found the info. in time to save the others, and hopefully, by sharing this story, maybe it will even find it’s way to another 'lotto winner’!!

But, like you said, there’s no data base, there are no records being kept on who has been helped with what!
People who’s quality of life and mobility could be vastly improved, not to mention the lives saved, if this information were more widely available!! But, as we all know, scientific research, (especially on research on cannabis), is slow, excruciatingly slow and will come too late for many…It’s depressing.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Harlequin
8% CBD... 6% THC
Tastes reminiscent of Juicy Fruit

Conditions:
Pain
Autism

Pain
Works well for pain... very well. Normal usage for autism kept pain at bay quite well. First usage caused rapid onset of pain in back... moments later my spine popped into place and a huge tension I didn't know I had was relieved.

Great muscle relaxer. lol

Autism: Saw definite positive improvements in depression, focus, attention span, memory, mood control and more...
Only used it for 7 days and then 10 days... both times the improvement was noticeable.

Found motivation to clean house like I've never had before... very strange.

Smoke report:
Chunky bud... slightly more indica-dom than I'm used to but still light years ahead in the CBD department
As mentioned... tasted reminiscent of a Juicy Fruit cross. Tasty :)

Found myself "chasing the high" smoking bowl after bowl... a couple times.

There's no "High" or "Stone" to it at all... without the background 'mellow' feeling that gets deeper, you wouldn't know you were using it at all. *shrug*

What you DO notice is that things are brighter, your mood is lighter and you're able to focus better, remember more and have less pain.

AWESOME! :D Medicating without inebriating is very cool. :D

Keep it Clean!

Latest posts

Latest posts