What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
edit: this thread is about the Hollywood/Topanga Canyon/86/malibu/heirloom PK S1s and X's Otto made.

hey, since there are a few of us growing these right now I figured we should have a spot to post and compare notes. i'll start off by saying a big 'Thank You!' to the man who did the breeding on these and was kind enough to pass them around. i've seen one chemD x PK in my buddys garden, and needless to say it was some greasy dank.. im sure picking a keeper will be difficult with all these.

so to start off with I popped Chem D x PK, Chem Sis x PK, and PK s1.. the NL5/Haze #1 x PK is on the back-burner for a minute, but veg is clearing out so i should have room for them soon (and more of the others).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, CDM. :D
Have seedlings of the PK s1's going, along w/ the #1 ( MNS NL5xHaze keeper) x PK.
Saving the Chem's for next yr., as I'm running haze crosses right now.
I'll def be updating here! :)

H

highsteppa

Topanga valley/Hollywood PK ...haven't grown it but def on the og side of things. Great looking crosses and the younguns are looking nice and healthy !

Are the pure Kush x chem d and the pure Kush s1's from dr greenthumb?
I have a pack of each I got from him in the vault.
Btw, they look nice n happy

ElRubio

Veteran
tagged
i´ll grab a chair to enjoy the full show if yo dont mind boyz...

Best of the luck with those awesome crosses
Rubi

S

Slip Kid

My big Chem D X PK should be done today although 2 weeks of flushing havn't brought out much yellowing. My cam is full of batteries so I hope to crawl in there just before lights on and with any luck take a decent shot. She's about 5ft tall and looks fantastic. I was surprised at how little she stretched, she was 3.5-4 ft when I flowered her. I'll be running a bunch more in the near future. I'll be back sooner than later with a pic, it's day 84 or 85 of 12/12 today. No male flowers or nanners that I know of yet!:) I'm very interested to have a smoke of this one.

S

Slip Kid

Yesterday I gave her a big flush of clear water and she's showing some signs of age. I'll probably take her down tomorrow.:)
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

This is one of the side branches amidst the chaos. there's so much finishing at once I'm fried!
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, Hell ya, can't wait to see these grow out...its like torture not being able to pop any but very soon and I should be able to dig around.

Sounds like the D structure took over on that plant slip, no? Happy to hear as the PK will stretch A LOT, as you know I am sure. From the pic the nug looks heavy on the D, whats it smell like?

S

Slip Kid

A broken tooth that's had a piece of steak stuck in it for 6 months and no brushing...:) Def on the D side. I'm still miffed I had only one! I'm cutting her in the morning or maybe right now, that big flush made the fans fall apart. Come Late Jan I'll start up a round of the rest because I'm about the biggest PK fan around.:tiphat:

S

Slip Kid

A dried bud from the cuttings I took last week. It's only been a week but they dried up rock hard, very dense...
picture.php