What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Lonestar

theherbalizor

Veteran
It's with great sadness that I have to report an old internet friend and the person responsible for the KQ we have on our shores passed away in his sleep.

RIP LONESTAR.

You were one in a million.

Love to all his family.

roach

Veteran
oh thats some realy sad news, he was one of the good guys
my thoughts go to his family and friends

but wasnt it stonpony who made the original killer queen, and lonestar made killa queen as a tribute?

stickshift

oh thats some realy sad news, he was one of the good guys
my thoughts go to his family and friends

but wasnt it stonpony who made the original killer queen, and lonestar made killa queen as a tribute?

I think it was vic highs BCGA that 1st did it. then came Lonestars cut etc and stonponys/Juan Moores and many more versions etc.

Still may he RIP.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rip lone star,,,blessings and light to family and friends,,,s2

medman225

sad to hear... my thoughts and well wishes go to his family...
I hadn't heard from Lone in a while, but I thought he was trying to get out to a med state to restart TRC. would have ben awesome.
but either way hell be remembered for the person he was, and for the awesome dank he spread.

doneit

Veteran
Terrible news, truly a legend and will not be forgotten!

I plan to keep your KQ for ever, a small part of you lives threw us!

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, here's to other meetings,
And merry greetings then;
And here's to those we've drunk with,
But never can again.

Toking for your Ascension..............

RIP

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
where did this happen at?was he still ddoing his thing ,or quit after getting busted ,so sad to hear,,all the best for his family ,I remember his Sharon plant I wanted that cut so badly,but to no avail ,later lonstar ,a set of boots that cant be filled ...

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yes Vic High was responsible for first breeding the KILLA Queen.

It's just the main Killa cut w e have here in UK is Lones cut.

I so miss his rants. No one else would could type a paragraph that took me hours to understand.

Such a loss.

Sir_Syzurp

This is sad news, Lone was an awesome person. RIP bro, and well wishes to the fam. This man did some legendary work with indicas

Latest posts

Latest posts