Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Natural Guttation on cannabis flowers

Thread Title Search
Natural Guttation on cannabis flowers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2013, 03:36 AM #1
TickleMyBalls
just don't molest my colas..

TickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud of
Natural Guttation on cannabis flowers

Now this is a phenomena that seems to be pretty rare in cannabis without the aid of extra carbs. I use no sweeteners or carbs in my nutrient regimen. I have grown well over 100 strains probably closer to 200 at this point, and this is the fist experience I have had with guttation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guttation

This is the moonshine haze clone that took first place in the sativa category at the Amsterdam high times cup in 2011.

Simple tips to grow excellent cannabis
Natural guttation on cannabis flowers

legal med patient/caregiver

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
TickleMyBalls is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:38 AM #2
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
eeeewwwwww
naaasty,
in a good way
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 05:01 AM #3
TickleMyBalls

TickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud of
Nasty indeed Avi. Anyone else have a strain that does this naturally? So sweet, it's sappy.

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

Old 10-01-2013, 05:10 AM #4
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Nice one! Great photos, too! And thanks for helping me learn something new today.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 05:11 AM #5
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond repute
smoke it

theJointedOne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:12 AM #6
TickleMyBalls

Thanks! Have to give it up to unknownprophet for schooling me on what it was.

Old 10-01-2013, 05:16 AM #7
TickleMyBalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
smoke it
Its just sugars and terps. Not psychoactive at all. Tastes good when you eat it though...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:06 AM #8
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant future
^Yup

My Medical Grade Cannaography
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123463

Official Seed Harvest, Storing, Curing, ect. Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=140233
UnknownProphet is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:11 AM #9
vapor

vapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of light
my pineapple skunk cut does this too, it tastes sweet.
vapor is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 06:59 AM #10
phog

phog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nice
i have one that oozes every time, Cherry Cake#2. these pics are from 4 different harvests-

phog is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.