Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Sour Dubble

Thread Title Search
Sour Dubble Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 11:47 PM #1
joebean91
hang the sonofabitch anyways

joebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nice
Talking Sour Dubble

a few pics of my dwindling head stash of the Sour Dubb . Not my best work coming from my indoor summer crop that got a bit too hot , regardless this strain is always some of the finest cannabis I gro . Solid potency and tastes amazing down to the smallest crumbs and all the way to the roach . Big respect to the fella that gifted me this cut . Neither pics nor words do it justice

Dubb

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:53 PM #2
joebean91

joebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nicejoebean91 is just really nice
Sorry bout the crap picture quality .. Using a really old camera. Just wanted to participate

And an Oz of some Dubb BHO in one of the big oil slick balls

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:48 AM #3
JACKBAYBEH
Cultivation Nation

JACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the rough
Very, very nice JB91. I've heard so much good on this one over the years. One of those cuts that still eludes me, unfortunately. Enjoy that bro.

Old 09-20-2013, 03:02 AM #4
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
one of my absolute favorites! and i have a full jar now

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:20 AM #5
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:00 PM #6
joebean91

Thanks JACK

Wow Phillthy! , that has got to b the most badass Dubb I've ever laid eyes on ! . Clearly you have got her down .. What can you tell me about getting bushes like that?

Old 10-05-2013, 01:08 AM #7
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond repute
Fimm very early once rootde then fim fimms gets her real nice and bushy I'm bout to flip some morro and myne are way bushier then I expected thinking it like sour....
stoney917 is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2013, 05:49 AM #8
joebean91

^^ Good advice right there , Thanks stoney

Old 10-11-2013, 12:19 PM #9
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
That is good advice, I think the most I've ever topped a plant was twice... I usually only top once... I'm gonna start I think... That bush of sour is a beaut...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2014, 06:22 AM #10
StoneyK

StoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of lightStoneyK is a glorious beacon of light
StoneyK has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
any decent seeds versions of this around?
StoneyK is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.