What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Chocolate bubble bucket

zamzia

Veteran
Hi there everyone.

So I have a couple of things on the go and the DNA L.A. Chocolate cutting I took 6+ weeks back was looking awful soooooo, I have transplanted it into a bubble bucket I bought YEARS ago and have never used!

This was put under a 400W MH bulb 5 days before my V3 plant (end of August). I expected it to keel over and die because of the state it was in and the shock of the transplant/proper light. Amazingly she's doing ok so far! Because this is self contained, I can pop it into the flower room whenever and leave it to do it's thing. I have no expectations of this at all, so we'll just see what happens.

Attachments

• IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3728.jpg
    IMG_3728.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3770.jpg
    IMG_3770.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Here is a pic from just before I went away (23rd Sep) ....

Attachments

• IMG_3825.jpg
    IMG_3825.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 8

zamzia

Veteran
Quick pic of one of the larger leaves taken on the 8th Oct...

Attachments

• IMG_3979.jpg
    IMG_3979.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 5
J

jagerjamie12

haha yeah :) my room is coming togerther, might post some pics :)

zamzia

Veteran
Thank you both. Can't remember off the top of my head how many weeks JJ, but it's a far while. Probably knocking on for 7-8 weeks under the 400W MH bulb. Like I said, didn't expect anything from this as it was in a sorry state when I planted it up. We'll see how she flowers up over the next few weeks :)

zamzia

Veteran
Transplanted from veg to flower room yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_4245.jpg
    IMG_4245.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4247.jpg
    IMG_4247.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7

zamzia

Veteran
Couple of pics. Last one from this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_4472.jpg
    IMG_4472.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4471.jpg
    IMG_4471.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 5