What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Customs got the seeds

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Hi: I got the empty package with green tape and the bad boy letter. Does anyone know of MMJ dispensaries that sell seeds in the Denver, CO area?

torqnstein

my buddy just got the same letter, his were guaranteed so hopefully they will make good. There are some dispensaries that carry seeds but not a lot. All product has to be grown in CO so that would be for seeds as well so you won't have many choices. I'd start making some phone calls. Peace.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
No I just did the regular shipping and I think customs is wise to the off green envelope with the air bubble packing. Next time I will go to the effort to get the M.O. and try the Boo

I got some RD 501st OG.
Looking super Frosty and smelling like someone is doing burnouts on lemon peels. :)
Definitely going to be a keeper.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
friend of mine lost a package from teh tude... seems like its going around these days...
RD available in denver for sure. anyone grown out anything from centennial seeds, is he sitll around??

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I've seen his seeds on another seed bank, and another person that posts said they had a problem with hermies for a while. I've grown out 2 varieties (outdoors) and one was a weak smoke and the other ok smoke and I had no hermies.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I grew out some Kandy Kush clones that maybe were Reserva Privata stock. Nice smoke but no yield though.

R

recent guest

Two orders seized, both from different UK vendors. ISC Los Angeles took the most recent one, arrived today taped and empty. "Super Stealth" shipping is kind of a joke, I wish the banks would step up their game. I can think of many more stealthy shipping methods.

Reserva Privada CO looks interesting, Im about to smoke a j of their O.G. Kush, which was a fantastic plant and a very satisfying smoke. Cheers BR

R

recent guest

Well, actually, after further investigation of Reserva Privada Colorado, it looks like they are exclusively selling to medical patients and not recreationally. Glad I have a good stash of Ace F2's. Does anyone know any other legitimate sources of genetics within the state?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the reserva privada seeds in co are only of 2 lineages, a set of sour crosses and... LA kush or LA woman crosses... can't remember... but not like RD where their entire line is available....

as a med patient... none of the crosses really stood out as something i wanted (to pay for)

Coconutz

Veteran
I had two orders from the tude snatched by customs.
The first one was not guaranteed and neither were shipped stealth.
They replaced both orders and sent them both stealth.
One came in a pink envelope and one came wrapped in cardboard.
Id call them up and give them shit about everyones seeds getting jacked.
They will tell you they will include the missing seeds in your next order.
Just make sure you select guaranteed on the next order and in the comments box remind them about the snatched seeds

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
I had 3 orders snagged by customs last month tude reshipped them all I had to tell them to just cancel the orders after the reship was snagged too....wonder what they plan on doing about their stealth if anything because if you look at Riu theres alot of packs getting sucked up. Wonder why it's taking tude so long to adjust?wish they would fix it.

R

recent guest

looks like its time we start trading and benevolently gifting. A letter from CO to CO is...super stealth.

FIREGOD

Is this tude only ? Never tried them but selection is always welcome ,, although pricey shipping.
I just got sbay order shipped fine as always but makes ya wonder.

Jhhnn

Veteran
looks like its time we start trading and benevolently gifting. A letter from CO to CO is...super stealth.

We'd all benefit ourselves by making seed runs, gifting them to the community at various gatherings. Smoke some seeded bud for a change, spread the joy around a little.

It's part of creating a self sustaining culture here in Colorado. So far, Colorado law only allows dispensaries to sell seed that they produce, and then only to med patients. OTOH, it's perfectly legal to give them away, so let us begin, huh?

Oh, yeh- you know that guy at the grow shop who helps you out? Ask him if he'd like some packs to give away to his solid customers or anybody he pleases, really. It's Colorado legal for both if you. He'll probably figure out a way to cut you some slack.

Don't get me wrong- I'm not opposed to to selling of seeds, at all. That seems to be, so far, an orphan in the legalization process, because there's no legal way to do it at a retail level.

I think that Colorado would be wise to allow unregulated production & sale of seeds. Yeh, sure, if licensed growers produce seeds, they need to account for that. If a personal grower produces seed, they ought to be able to just sell it, simply because seeds are not psychoactive and are not intended for consumption, anyway. It ought to be possible to purchase Colorado grown seeds almost anywhere in Colorado- at the garden center, the grow shop, the mom & pop convenience store, anywhere.

If we're to banish prohibition forever, widespread personal growing is the way to do it. Seeds are at the core of that. I don't think we can rely on legal marijuana producers to give us the seed option at all, so we need to create it & sustain it ourselves. We need to work for retail seed sales, as well, and the incentives to make that happen.

Legally, of course, because we can.

Latest posts

Latest posts