What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murdakaii C99 Stealth Dresser Grow

Murdakaii

Hello all! this thread will be following my first grow :)
Although I will be working in collaboration with my good friend 20/4
who is also a member of the IC community!

This will be stealth dresser grow, with a 150watt HPS for our light,
and a four inch inline fan/carbon filter combo to eliminate any odors.

The dimensions of the stealth dresser are: 31" wide, 18.5" deep and 3' 9"tall.

I'm very excited to get started on this experience and to share with you all!

:thank you:
IMG_20130827_143042.jpg

IMG_20130827_144035.jpg

IMG_20130829_010354.jpg

IMG_20130827_155221.jpg

IMG_20130909_023020.jpg

Last edited:

Murdakaii

Quick edit, sorry for the typo! but it's supposed to say " i will be working in collaboration with my good friend 24/7! It's a stealth dresser grow" sorry fellas!

littlegrow

Hey Murdakaii welcome to forum looking forward to the grow :D, do you have any intakes ?, whats the temp like in there ?

Murdakaii

Thank you! Yes we are Using a 6 inch duct fan as an intake at the bottom left of the dresser, I'm not sure of temps yet because i'm waiting on a hygrometer, but i'm going to assume between 70 and 80 degrees farenheit, because it feels quite cool in there even after running it for about a week at about a 18/6 light schedule. :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
This should be lots of fun!
Subbed and I have a reservation for front row! ;)

Murdakaii

Quick Update, the dresser is fully dressed and in action :) Currently have 5 C99's that are about 3 inches out of the soil after about 3 days. I also have a bagseed plant in there with them I started as a stoned whim 3 weeks ago, not too sure whats gonna happen with that but i'm just letting him/her? roll for the time being!

I'm currently getting temps between 72 and 84 degrees, and Humidity levels between 30% and 50%.

Here's a picture of everything laid out but there will be more pictures coming soon within the next week or so!

IMG_20130913_040510.jpg

:thank you:

Looking good man, Im on my first grow to and thought of doing something like that but stole my wifes closet instead. I killed 5 autos so im growing my freebies 12/12 from seed. My setup isn't very stealth at all, it might be fucked up but my son thinks we are growing carrots. Good luck man

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Looking good man, Im on my first grow to and thought of doing something like that but stole my wifes closet instead. I killed 5 autos so im growing my freebies 12/12 from seed. My setup isn't very stealth at all, it might be fucked up but my son thinks we are growing carrots. Good luck man

hahaha the carrots thing made me bust out laughing!:laughing:

Everything is lookin good murdakai, gonna look great once everything fills out..

Murdakaii

Hey guys, just another quick update here. Just put in a second batch of c99 totaling in 9 babies in and ready to start their journey! I'm pretty excited. The seedlings are stretching a bit, but we will be doing some LST down the road so it shouldn't be much of a problem, but, we'll see.

Also things should thin out a bit once we know the sex of the plants, we'll probably keep a male in a separate location so we can stay stocked on seeds.

stay chill guys! :smokey:

IMG_20130916_230755.jpg

:biggrin:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Here's some better pics to show in more detail whats really going on in there.

View attachment 237509

View attachment 237510

Those are moving a lot faster than I thought! Woo!

I talked to the breeder and he says under 12/12 from seed should show sex in4-6 weeks... They can get quite tall so LST is almost certain.

Should seriously think about cloning them, keep up the great work.

I would flip the light to 12/12 Sunday start LST in couple weeks :headbange

Murdakaii

So today I switched out the 150 watt HPS with a different one with a bigger hood/reflector, so now I can get the light much closer to the plants without loosing so much light radius for plants on the outside edge.

Will be switching to 12/12 light schedule tomorrow due to restricted space and the C99 strains eagerness to grow. More updates soon

Also while I had the dresser out to change the light out I took some better pictures of the setup all complete :tiphat:
so here it is.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=48899&pictureid=1139699

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Awesome pictures bro, now to sit back and enjoy the show.. Maybe ask a mod to move your thread to indoor growing, probably get more views

Murdakaii

Just a quick update on progress, they're now on the 12/12 light schedule, a little over a week from seed. But, as it is, we're still playing the waiting game. Can't wait to see them start to blow up, peaceee

IMG_20130922_233403.jpg

Hell yeah man, looking good just be ready if you get more females than expected, they might surprise you with how big the get, I know mine did. I barely have room for four girls under a 250w 12/12 from seed. It would suck to have more girls than fit under the light.

Murdakaii

Yeah ive been thinking about that as well, but i will be taking preventative measures by keeping the light as close to the plants as i possibly can, as well as exercising LST fairly early on and as extensively as possible haha. But yeah these things are starting to take off on me, ill be posting more pics soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts