What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubbleman's Kif/Stash Box

G

Placed an order for Bubbleman's new stash box about a week ago and got my e-mail today with tracking number. Boy, i can't wait to get that bad boy. It's a multi screen box and a nice green color. I'll post pictures once i get it, but here's a link if anyone want to see what they look like.
Later

http://www.bubblebag.com/order/order.php

G

Well, I got my tracking number the other day and it will be here the morning of the 27th. So, sometime this thrusday I will have some pictures up.
Later

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey billgoat, stoked your on the three screen filtration box. This thing has been in my mind for over three years now, and its amazing to see it finaly coming to fruitition. Can't wait for your post

bubble man

G

Bubbleman, quit taking my money. Lollll, First the 3 bag, 5 gal bubblebag kit now this. I'm joking, man the green box i order looking great from your website. Can't wait for it to get here, but thursday isn't that far. Love how your staff does their job and e-mails the tracking number, god do i love that. Not to many companies these days do that. Thanks and i'll post some nice pictures once it gets here. If your at the cup this year, i'd like to meet up and say hi.
Take care

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Damn, it came stocked with those tasty buds too! What a guy that bubbleman is! :D

Congrats on the beautiful new box BG. Give it a good test drive.

cook

G

Thanks, No it didn't come with those buds. I wish, but all the other stuff. Grinder, little bag, two PVC cards for scraping and three screens and black bottom. Got about 1/4 lb of NYCD drying now and will test this bad boy out next friday when they are dry.
Thanks Bubbleman

G

Looks awesome BG

What are the dimensions? I cant tell from the pictures how big it is and the website doesn't say either.

What did the freight cost?

Tex

G

looks great !

I guess I'll be getting one with some bubblebags next order....that is if Gypsy puts the prices for those bags on the internet

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey glad your box showed up billgoat, it looks great man> I can't wait to see the resin you start pulling out of that thing.I can give you a few tips. The first screen is obviously for your buds to sit on. I break up all my herb for vapin over this screen> The second screen, after scraping the resin over the screen, you will be left with a mostly contaminated resin> This stuff is PERFECT for vapin> Its absolutely amazing how well it works, much better than herb or hash alone. its the perfect dilution to vape more efficiently than herb. I can also say when i vape this stuff, its way less hot on my throat. Something about the raw herb, gives off a hotter vapor.
The last screen is going to be the goods, but its not as easy as collect and smoke, YOu have to clean this resin> by scraping back and forth with the cards, the resin ontop of the screen> ten minutes will even show you how efficiently this can be done. You will lose material's thru the screen, but they will land on the catch plate. THis will look very golden, but will have very little active's,as it will be mostly compromised of capitate stalks and cystolith hairs.

Hey sharp pain, you can always check bubblebag.com for prices. im sure gypsy sells em for the same price. Then just send him the order.
peace
bubble man

bubbleman

Veteran
Ok the box measurements are as follows.
13.5inches or 34centimeteres long. measured from the top left corner to the right rop corner.

height:4.5 inches or 12 cm, measured from botom of box at front to top of box.

9 inches or 23 cm is the width from back to front. Measured at bottom back corner to front bottom corner.

HOpe this satisties the dimension's questions

bubble man

G

Thanks Bubbleman. I'll give it a try and see how it works. Most likely i'll do the scraping while watching one of my TV shows. I sent you a PM about replacing one of my Bubblebag's. I ripped the first bag the other day and need to replace the 220 bag. How do i go about ordering one? Thanks, I've very happy with this box, the craftmenship is awsome. I truely love this green color.
Thanks again.

I'll post some pictures of the resin collected from the NYCD after it's dried and trimmed on Sunday.

G

I sent you another one asking how do i got about ordering the one? I there a space on your site that list the price or how about going on order the one bag? I ripped the scree part not the gortex, and i'd rather replace it then patch it. Go figure :)
Thanks again

bubbleman

Veteran
wow ripped the screen, guess you didnt read the instructions where we wrote DON'T USE A DRILL. they will create to much suction in the bucket, lifting the screen up towards your drill bit. Which will tear up your screen.
sorry to hear that happened, contact my manager@bubblebag.com for info on how to order seperate bags.

bubble man

G

Thanks Bubbleman you rock. I read the directions, but i'm sometime like the guy on the Tool Time show, Tim the toolman. I like to try to make it easier and faster, but we all now what happens on the show. He either get hurt or breaks something. In this case i ripped my bag, no biggy. I'll order a new one and live and learn. Thanks for your help Bubbleman, very nice and fast. That's why i'm happy with your stuff.
Take care

G

This is what happens when you use a drill and mess up like i did. I won't be using a drill when i get my new replacement bag. Thanks again Bubbleman
63BubbleBag_Rip-med.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts