What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ancient og

wingdings

Veteran
Bodhi's Ancient og. I was hoping for a more earthy lemon og this is very sweet lemon fruity, maybe a little og aroma, along with the others Ive finished so far. Grown in recycled organic dirt. Only took 9 weeks to develop a large field of amber and milky trichomes shrouded over dense nuggetry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

MonsterDank

Looks awesome, got some of these in the vault so it's nice to get a preview of what's in my future :) thanks for that

Oh gee

Nice grow but you're right about not much og there. This and goji og are good smoke to a lot of people but they should ditch the og at the end. Kind of a misrepresentation if you ask me.

wingdings

Veteran
Thanks guys. These are very hearty, fun to grow, good yield on a majority of those I have grown so far. I will put a little write up in here when they are ready. I agree about the og moniker, its a bit of a stretch to call them such.

Hey wingdings, I know this thread is almost a year old but I can't find much else of the ancient og out there. What was your yield like on these? I am about to switch a 3k 4x8 tent of it to flower in a couple days and I'm very curious what to expect. I do have a tiny bonsai outside that's flowering already but I'm hitting it with some blue dream kush pollen for some seed stock as of now it's 100% fruit and zero og kush funk so I think I might have the same cut you have\had.

Hey wingdings, I know this thread is almost a year old but I can't find much else of the ancient og out there. What was your yield like on these? I am about to switch a 3k 4x8 tent of it to flower in a couple days and I'm very curious what to expect. I do have a tiny bonsai outside that's flowering already but I'm hitting it with some blue dream kush pollen for some seed stock as of now it's 100% fruit and zero og kush funk so I think I might have the same cut you have\had.

So howd it go?

Jwilly

I grew this hybrid awhile back and got mostly mild berry phenos with buds that cure to a dark brown/green. I was hoping for an og like plant but got more of an wide leaf indica look on them. I made some f2's incase i ever wanted to dig for an Iranian pheno but most likly will be giving them beans away . Rku is another i ran from this chucker slightly better than the ancient but very simular phenos as u can tell they both share a parent.