What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST HASH STRAINS

agro

hey people,plz post in your opinion what are the 3 best strains for ash extraction? ,i'am looking for taste and high,i love marrocan ash but is dificult to get the real seeds.

keep safe

Last edited:

GoodbyeBlueSky

i think reeferman sells a Maroccan IBL...

otherwise... basically the better the weed the better the hash...

if you want a more classic hashish taste i'd go for anything indica dominant... Afghani, Northern Lights, even Skunk #1...

if you're going for something more fruity tasting than spicy, i'd try... NYCD, Neville's Haze, Amnesia Haze, Kali Mist ... or basically something more sativa leaning...

if one where to make bubble hash using 5 or 6 different type of high quality strains mixed together, would it make a difference in the hash, or should you stick to only one strain per hash you make?

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw RMs turkish hashplant. i have been thinking about getting it. if you had one actual "hashplant" to pick, which would you get? sensi's? RMs? any other recommendations?

For 'landrace' strains ...
Cannabiogen:
Sandstorm: Chitral Kush Indica female X Morocco (Arabene) Male
Taskenti: Indica from Uzbekistan

Nirvana:
Maroc x Afghan

Dr. Greenthumb had a strain originated from Mid. East (possibly Lebanon) called "Big Laughing", and has a Indica from Kashmir (if i remember well) "Kashmir Resin Factory" (something like that...)

Someone (Legends ?) had original Morocco seeds for sell, collected in Ketama but not bred/etc just for testing and having fun :)

agro

thx for all the responses i notice that femalle seeds have this one anyone have tried?

Breeder : Female Seeds
Flowering Time : 8 Weeks
Origin : 90 % African sativa
Seeds Per Pack : 10

This pure strain has its ancestors in the Ketama-region and was subject to an intense breeding-program, which resulted in a very resinous outdoor-strain. Flowering starts mid-July in Holland. Buds smell like Ketama, are long and slender with an open structure. Unfortunately it needs the Marrocan climate and soil-type too, to get the pure Ketama taste. But no worries, it’s still worth the effort.

Breeder's test results: good outdoor/greenhouse performance, needs to be vegged at least 8 wks.

NOT recommended for indoor growing

lol ketama soil must be a good business in future
pic some marrocan that i´am smoking rigth now

keep safe

bluebublelove

dj shorts flo is a great hash producer. some nice blonde sativa high that finishes quick in flower cause the afghani and has a funk load of nice crystals and effect. true winner for my dry sieve kief screen, some nice melty flo'age

G

Guest 10952

Exile was a real nice one for me. So is Sage. My fav was from Wonderhaze though. Yielded alot and was full melt. Love that haze hash.

Keefhead

I've heard White Widow is a real yielder and a great smoke in hash form. I've never tried it, but I trust my sources.

And just like smoking herb, raise the plants destined to be hash, "clean" (organic or very well flushed) or whatever you do to make sure the bud taste is good, and that will make good hash. You can't make great hash from poor ingredients.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I've smoking many different hash's from different strains and there really isn't a deffinate taste or smell difference. Hash has it's own unique smell and taste as compared to bud.