Thread Title Search    
Click to download IC Magazine Issue #5
 Buddha Tahoe OG from CC Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
userdude

Thumbs up Buddha Tahoe OG from CC

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=47896

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...tureid=1118040

I was given a Buddha Tahoe fem seed as a freebie from a seed bank.
I ended up with one of the nicest strains I've ever done. UD

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
indabonga

indabonga is a glorious beacon of lightindabonga is a glorious beacon of lightindabonga is a glorious beacon of lightindabonga is a glorious beacon of lightindabonga is a glorious beacon of lightindabonga is a glorious beacon of light
nice!!..i also i've find good phenos, classic lemon og taste,structure and yeld.i prefer my triangle goji:don't wanishing smell after months and the taste it's more creamy
indabonga jest offline   Quote

Old 08-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #3
userdude

Thanks! These are the only two pics I took of the test run. I'm running her exclusively now. They're 35 days in and I'll chop at 65-70. I plan on posting multiple pics then.
She stretches more than double with plenty of space between the nodes. This makes for multiple bud sites of golf ball sized (and nearly the density), swollen calyx, sticky, dank meds.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #4
userdude

group shot at 34 days in.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
userdude

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...tureid=1119350

Old 08-09-2013, 12:01 AM   #6
CheddarProf

CheddarProf has a spectacular aura aboutCheddarProf has a spectacular aura about
WOW! Beautiful! Is the purpling common in all seasons? I was just given a mama of this from a friend and I haven't even had a chance to cut clones yet. I have run San Fernando Valley O.G. for 7 years and I'm excited to toss in a new O.G.
CheddarProf jest offline   Quote

Old 08-09-2013, 12:28 AM   #7
Smokindogcujo

Smokindogcujo has a spectacular aura aboutSmokindogcujo has a spectacular aura aboutSmokindogcujo has a spectacular aura about
Proper! Dude you rocked those! I love that cola shot....beautiful!

Cujo’s ECSD x SSSDH Test Grow

Fear None....Respect All!!
Smokindogcujo jest offline   Quote

Old 08-09-2013, 01:57 AM   #8
userdude

Cheddar, thanks! The purpling must be common because it was flowered in temps reaching 90 at times.
I'm thinking a winter run will purple more and the taste will improve, although I don't see how I could be more pleased with the flavor.
Cujo, thanks for the kind words!

Old 08-09-2013, 02:15 AM   #9
LyryC
Medicine Men™

LyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivor
this is from Cali connect?
LyryC jest online   Quote

Old 08-09-2013, 02:50 AM   #10
userdude

Yes, fem seed from Cali. Connection.

Old 08-11-2013, 04:13 AM   #11
LyryC
Medicine Men™

LyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivorLyryC is a survivor
Smile

To be honest - Theres a lot of drama with CC - and I am upset how CC's leader handles business - but fuck theres some good weed in dem seeds. I got the blackwater OG - shits absolute fire - smells like honey from the jar to the exhale.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #12
userdude

Dayum LyryC! She's beautiful indeed. The black water is coming up next, after I test out the 818 Head band. I've done two Cali. Conn. strains so far and can't complain. The dankest from seed that I've ever done.

Old 08-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #13
LyryC
Medicine Men™

Thanks man!

Don't get the blackwater - I mean its good - but there are way more solid genetics man.

Old 08-12-2013, 05:20 AM   #14
MonsterDank

Beautiful man, might be bad customer service but anything I've ever smoked from friends Cali conn has been fire(chem4og n Julius ceasar). I got some OSD n chem91 on deck but so many beans so little time. Props dude

Old 08-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #15
userdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyryC View Post
Thanks man!

Don't get the blackwater - I mean its good - but there are way more solid genetics man.
Ok, you talked me out of the Black water.
I'm going to continue running CC's gear since I haven't found anything comparable from seed. Until we can get our hands on the 'elites' out west, us southerners don't have too many options in the dank dept.