What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 3 x 2

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
T minus 2 years and counting - or there abouts.

Most aren't at all familiar with my 400 w pantry grows. Ive had successes and failures too.

Now, Im stepping it up - 4 x wattage, 3 x the space, 2 x the plants. It may look like multiplication, but things are adding up. :biggrin:

Lets start with a build. There was a budding room here (7 x 11.5, 1200 watts) and a veg room (4 x 7, 400 watts). I tore everything down and annihilated the veg room - gone. Recycled the old material when possible to build this new bud room (7 x 6ish, 1600 watts).

1st thing after emptying the space, hand scrubbed with a strong bleach solution and hosed down.

picture.php

Then built a wall w/ door and a ducting pass-through (I can take a pic if you want to see.) and evened out the floor joists above for sheetrock. And rewired for 40 dedicated amps (upgradeable to 60 a).

picture.php

Then patched in some deep water holding depressions in the floor and painted the walls.

picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Next came the cement work - made sure all spillage would run straight into the sump pump well (that was already here).

picture.php

picture.php

While waiting for the floor to set, I washed all the equipment and extras with a mild bleach solution. Why so much bleach? This space suffered with a nearly 2 year long spider mite infestation. I easily swept up 3-4 gals of dirt and moldering leaves. Still have to hit the well with a wet vac because its full of who-knows-what. The floor will be coated in a rubberized epoxy paint in a month once the floor is fully cured.

That left me with hanging the lights (2 600s and a 400) and running the ducts.

picture.php

picture.php

Now I just wait for the bulbs that my partner forgot to order.

1st up - the RedEyed Genetics in my sig as well as a Midnight Madness (HOL) and a SLH.

Ive got a few beans and Ill be running the oldest 1st - in this case - BB x C99 f2s made by our own kaotic from Joey Weed gear. Ill be looking for input on what to pop in subsequent runs, so stay tuned and toss in your 2 cents.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
NICE! Would love to see the pics of that door with the ducting if ya got the time to show it off!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
OKD - thosa skyscrapers Tonys? Come on back now, ya hear?

Hey bro, I don't think Ive got droolies but this is what I do have:

Pollen chucks - SLH x Midnight Madness
Love Cheese x MM
MM f2

Everything else - BB x C99 f2 by kaotic from Joey Weed gear
Blue Sat 2.2
Blue Dream II - Ill murder any stretchers if I grow them
Bodacious (Afghan Bull Rider x White Lotus) on the way
Vitality #1
Vitality #3
Chocolate Thai x Vitality
The White x Vitality
SSSC Lot M69 f2
Power Cheese by member Iffy
Deep Chunk-olate
Gonzo #2
Strawberry Diesel f3
Chocolope x OG Kush by Vagpuncher
Midnight Madness
5Gs Yellow x (OG x Chemdog) f2
Sour Chocolope x Agent Orange
And 1 super giant, massive seed of fucked-if-I-know

2 testers running now, another on the way, just dropped 5 SLH x MM in water, probably dunk the pack of BB x C99 and just maybe the ginormity to boot.

Once I pull the 1st 2 Redeyeds out, Ill be asking all you what you might like to see.

Last edited:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Grow the 5G's Yellow! I can't believe you haven't grown these yet! Wtf are you thinking!

dickcorn

Ya that, you get originals or f2s? I bought originals but was sent f2s, I'm 0/6 on germing them though.
I'd love to see the pic of the wall work you did, I'll be moving in a few months and most houses we've been looking at would need similar work.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ya that, you get originals or f2s? I bought originals but was sent f2s, I'm 0/6 on germing them though.
I'd love to see the pic of the wall work you did, I'll be moving in a few months and most houses we've been looking at would need similar work.

F2s, I edited. let me get those uploaded and Ill post em in a few.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Short and sweet - got a hot date!

Heres the wall. The right side is not anchored to the concrete wall, its block and I didn't want to fuck it up. I poured the floor after so shes locked in. I still need to give her a gasket.

picture.php

The rubber.

picture.php

Rough installation.

picture.php

See any leaks?

picture.php

Framed the outside, caulking and... Finis!

picture.php

Door will be deadbolted and Ill use the rest of the rubber to make a double sweep at the bottom of the door.

I gots to go!

johnychaos

Looking good man, can't wait to see the RedEyed Genetics gear in full bloom in here. Bet your seriously anticipating those bulbs now.... I know its gonna be difficult but give your self time to do a proper heat stress test on the room before moving the girls in there....

A

AshitMyself

great looking room the rubber for the ducting was a great idea

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looking good man, can't wait to see the RedEyed Genetics gear in full bloom in here. Bet your seriously anticipating those bulbs now....

You bet your ass I am!

I know its gonna be difficult but give your self time to do a proper heat stress test on the room before moving the girls in there....

I hear ya... but it should be all good. You wouldn't believe how mangy this space was and how inefficient the air handling was set up. The 600s are now truly being ducted out of the room and dumped at the end of a hallway. The intake is air conditioned too.

great looking room the rubber for the ducting was a great idea

Thanks. I used the same thing in my pantry exhaust, but that has 1 on the inside and outside.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Got 2 of the ballasts elevated today and strung up the wiring - even more so than in this pic.

picture.php

Word is there may be a 1000 w dimmable in the works. If that's the case, Ill swing the asses of the 600s out some and pull the 400.

5 SLH x MM with tails (1 looks iffy) put into plugs after a 48 hour soak.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pollen chucks - SLH x Midnight Madness
Love Cheese x MM
MM f2

Everything else - BB x C99 f2 by kaotic from Joey Weed gear
Blue Sat 2.2
Blue Dream II - Ill murder any stretchers if I grow them
Bodacious (Afghan Bull Rider x White Lotus) on the way
Vitality #1
Vitality #3
Chocolate Thai x Vitality
The White x Vitality
SSSC Lot M69 f2
Power Cheese by member Iffy
Deep Chunk-olate
Gonzo #2
Strawberry Diesel f3
Chocolope x OG Kush by Vagpuncher
Midnight Madness
5Gs Yellow x (OG x Chemdog) f2
Sour Chocolope x Agent Orange
And 1 super giant, massive seed of fucked-if-I-know

So you got 5 SLHxMM.

How many more you trying to pop - pretty sure u got more than one seed of each of hte above.

I would pop the 5Gs Yellow x (OG x Chemdog) f2 - that sounds ridiculous!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Well Ive got RedEyeds NWT and BM running, with his Bodacious testers on the way. Plus 1 each of SLH and MM - as well as 5 SLH x MM seeds trying to break ground. Ive gotta pop the BB x C99 before they get dated. Sooo... next up after that looks like popular consensus is to pop the Ganja Rebels.

Bulbs finally came in today. Holy fuck! I have to get sunglasses! Going out of town for the night so tomorrow night is lights on.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Ive got RedEyeds NWT and BM running, with his Bodacious testers on the way. Plus 1 each of SLH and MM - as well as 5 SLH x MM seeds trying to break ground. Ive gotta pop the BB x C99 before they get dated. Sooo... next up after that looks like popular consensus is to pop the Ganja Rebels.

Bulbs finally came in today. Holy fuck! I have to get sunglasses! Going out of town for the night so tomorrow night is lights on.

:woohoo: pressures on vato!