ogxamnesia

5) Information on cultivation
Indoor
sub/biocannà
600w hps
biocannà bio lines

picture.php

Method of smoked
Test carried out following the method of combustion in map with 1/3° cigarette tobacco.

SMELL
Intense complex ..... ...... sweet but spicy ..... buquet really a nuanced ..... pepper .... amaretto .... leather ..... really good

TASTE
The tug " to off" it's enough to fill the mouth :) lit the taste follows the aromas ....
spicy ..... a little wood ..... but all with a sweet undertone ...... of ripe fruit ......

High/Stone
Good ...... strong but not overpowering indeed ...... you feel you slowly get into a cloud ........ as being between two pillows ...... good .... meditation .... calming .... but not debilitating .... relaxing ..... to smoke in the morning when you are faced with on a day when it is good to stay calm :) or evening on the sea at sunset and let go of thoughts :)

Overall
It 'the first genetics that I do from a private breeder ..... and I have to be honest .... I had my doubts ..... but after this test ..... I can speak only well ... a genetic at the same level of the noble official banks .... and this shows that if done with passion and conscience things should be good for the small breeder too....... thanks to broughtsuperior for giving me the opportunity to prove his genetic ... I hope others can benefit too ..... bravo

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Thank yo bro for sparing some of your grow space to have a go at my seed trials,and the time and effort to make a smoke report on 2 languages :groupwave: , its this kind of things that keep me going at it, love to see my "baby´s" on other gardens, specially wen i see theyr in such good hands, hope this is the first of many!
1L

medman225

nice guys... props to both of yall.
broughtsuperior may i ask what og was used in this cross?
and what amnesia for that matter(soma, hypro, HFH f2s?)?

whatever the case it looks dank. looks like a homerun to me:)

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
thanks medman225, well the OG that i got, was in seed form, this alone makes me think that it might not be just OG, but the friend that gave them to me just told me that they were OG, and he also gave me some seeds that were labeled as KUSH, he doesnt now much about weed, but he got a trimming job in the Mendocino area, and for the second year he brought back some seeds, the first year he gave me some Masterkush x Trainwreck , great exquisite strain as well, as for the Amnesia Haze, im not shure, i think its soma´s because the Hy-pro amnesia seems a little bit more Indica influenced then the one that i have, ive been rocking it for a wile , and its one of the most consistent strains that i have.
heres some pics of the ladys in question!

Amnesia Haze

Cheers

medman225

very nice bro... whatever her lineage she sounds dank as fuck... you down in the socal area?(i myself am up in norcal)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
A Fine cross indeed !!! Its one I often dream of making myself.
Amnesia haze x face off = The Hoff haze hahahahahaah

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Thats a dope name azad, i wish i was that good bringing up names for my crosses ,so for now theyr just this x that eheheh!
hey medman225 no im not over there, in fact im very far away,thats y i dont have a real notion of what a true OG is supposed to taste, smell and look, so by no means im not trying to say that i have true OG or true Kush, but i wanna let every one now the details of how i got those seeds!

Latest posts

Latest posts