What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FLASHBACKS ?

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
Has anyone had one?

I always did my best to make sure i did my fair share of blotter. When the drug warriors were warning us about flashbacks we were hoping they would start really soon ..... and 30+ years later ..... nothing

Is it because i was not getting good shit?

sutra1

Did more than my share of windowpane , various blotter, cubes, nada, nothing. Course that was a very long time ago, maybe umm what was I talking about?

B

Bag

ive had the mind fuck flashbacks of bad trips, causes anxeity, maybe panic attack or i was thinking it might be what people feel like who have a siezure coming on. im also crazy sensitive to night blindness, so i guess all i have to do is go out in the dark annd drive around and i get visuals, so i gues im on a perp[etual flash back. i think flashbacks are mostly bad trip flashbacks, i guess thats how i see it, i wish i could have moments nowadays of the epic awesome trips , lol u and me both

Piel

Veteran
I did acid once and had the worst of trips, cured me of hallucinogenics once and for all. About three years later I had a very nasty flashback, hallucinations and anxiety.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I did two tabs at the same time, 1971
Big mistake...but, I hoped I would get a flashback, so I would know what happened during those six hours. :chin:

Never got anything good in a paper form,but I did have some purple microdot in 1978/9.The guy gave me one.I think it was about an hour later and I walk up to him and say it's bunk man,I'm not high at all!!!He said "to just give it a little more time".

He was right.That was a two day high,I thought I was driving as the snow was falling and hitting the windshield,I was lying down at the time though.Looking at the snow was so fricking cool.

No flash back here.

PS I did have a period of time,that I can't recall.

O

OrganicOzarks

Never had any flash backs, but god damn have I had a life time of tracers.:)

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
seen it happen to a number of people

major doses of L and stimulant abuse of some kind were the common denominators

wife had em for over a decade, wasn't a once or twice thing, some serious serious shit

we were eating serious amounts of psychedelics and stimulants such as mdma and mda habitually and without concern for ramifications

flashbacks aren't real lsd experiences however, they are unprocessed stress hormone that is turned into a lsd like substance in the body. that is why unlike acid they are not fun the hallucinogen is converted stress hormone not lsd

this happens when you kill the enzymes in your liver, stress hormone is not neutralized by the liver enzymes

do enough acid and salts and you fuck up your liver enzymes and get anxiety disorders and worse, then the natural progression to benzos and opiates. hep c was a consequence for one of the persons I know, heroin addiction and OD for another and a third is still missing in action a decade plus later

interestingly enough the ones still with us are fo sound mind and body now for the most part, seems it rarely lasts forever

i still love to tickle the ol third eye and i believe it should be legal because it has a spiritual (humanitarian) & psychologically medicinal value but it does need to be treated with respect

:: gets puddled roams the forums naked

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Never had one and I take small to medium doses of hallucinogenics almost daily. I think this is just hysteria like the bullshit about DDT causing bald eagles to lay eggs with shells that were too thin for the chicks to grow from.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
FLASHBACK!

FLASHBACK!

Never had one and I take small to medium doses of hallucinogenics almost daily. I think this is just hysteria like the bullshit about DDT causing bald eagles to lay eggs with shells that were too thin for the chicks to grow from.

DDT eliminated Malaria in the Southeastern United States & half the world.

Uncle Doobie

don't know why that appeared like that I wrote "i have read that flashbacks are simply PTSD, not any acid left in your cerebro-spinal fluid as some have said"

Latest posts

Latest posts