What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cujo's ECSD x SSSDH Test Grow!

Smokindogcujo

Testers arrived last night and were place into water! Tonight I will put them in paper towels for 24 hours, then they will be planted in Coco.

A big THANK YOU to OJD for giving me my first opportunity to test!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great news

look forward to a fun show

peace

Smokindogcujo

Seeds were placed in paper towels on 07/11/2013. I left the first four in paper towels for 48 hours and planted then in coco on 07/13. One bean had a small tail and another no tail at all so I left them in the paper towel for another 24 hours

At the end of that 24 hours the bean with the small tail had some growth, but the one that hadn't cracked still showed no signs of a tail. They were both planted in coco on 07/14

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

nice start
i look forward to the show

peace

Smokindogcujo

Well...I'm back with an update! Not with the news I'd hope, but one none the less!

Checked the babies before I went to work on 07/17 and everything looked fine, when I checked again on the following morning, three out of five had toppled over and crushed their stems!

I transplanted them in a bigger pot, deeper in coco with hopes that they would recover, but unfortunately they were lost!

Here is a pic of two with the crushed stems. I had already transplanted one and didn't get a pic.

Smokindogcujo

The remaining two are doing fine. Although they were transplanted sooner than I would have preferred, I was fearful these two would have toppled over as well. As soon as the roots fill out the pot, they'll take off!

I'll be updating weekly from here on out! As disappointed as I am, the show will go on! I'm pretty sure we'll see some fire out of the remaining ladies!

Grow Safe

SDC

W

Womble

looks like some form of damping-off cujo, least you got a couple to bring you the fire you require!
best of luck with the show

Nifty_PoT

uhh ! damn i hate damping off. so sad ;/

Wil be tagging along to see how the remaining 2 turn out :D

best of luck bro!

Smokindogcujo

Little ladies are chugging along slowly but surely. It has been 26 days since they hit coco. I feel they are a little behind because I transplanted up so early. Here's the two together plus lady number one....

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 32

Smokindogcujo

I also have a Purple Cheddar lady (fem'd), and a North London Church seedling going, so I figured I might as well throw up the pics since they are CSG genetics...

North London Church has not yet been sexed

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 35

Smokindogcujo

...and here's Purple Cheddar! I need to take some clones pretty soon!

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 30

Smokindogcujo

uhh ! damn i hate damping off. so sad ;/

Wil be tagging along to see how the remaining 2 turn out :D

best of luck bro!

Thanks bro! Yeah I hate that ish too! It messed me up pretty bad, but I think I'm ok now! LOL I just feel bad I don't have the entire pack to rock!