Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Australia/New Zealand > Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Thread Title Search
Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2013, 07:29 AM #1
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Well here we are, there has been a bit of interest in having a thread where us Aussies and Kiwis (actually everyone is welcome) can kick back, light up a bong/vape/joint and talk shop about growing or whatever else tickles ya fancy.

Lately I've been dreaming about getting one or 2 of those kick arse Gravitas Light setups, everything about them seems to tick all the boxes for us growers of the fine herb, low heat output, great light spread and long bulb life all for a very decent price(even from the bloody hydro shops). Plus I have since found out that us Aussies/Kiwis can order these lights directly from the UK/Europe suppliers and we don't have to pay that frigging ridiculous 21% VAT Tax that our pommy brothers and sisters have to pay
Any other aussies/kiwis thinking about getting some of these lights?? or if you already have some, can you please post some photos of the lights in action and maybe some info on how your garden is setup, just so I can drool some more over my keyboard
I look forward to reading and hearing about what my peeps here @ ICMag have to say about these lights and anything else.

All subjects are welcome but I must remind everyone the Terms Of Use will be strictly enforced by myself or any of the other Moderators or Mentors of ICMag.
b00m is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:48 AM #2
pisspotgrower

pisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura about
Saw u mention this last night....Glad ya got it going

Beers, Bongs, Buds and BEd is how i live my life heheheheh

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=262282
pisspotgrower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:17 AM #3
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Heya PPG
Yeah mate it's been in the back of my mind for awhile now and when BucketBong mentioned it the other day I thought it was time to get it happening.

My old mate Unclefishstick started up the informal smokers lounge for the Dutchgrown Seeds forum (Nights of the Round Table) and we are now onto the 3rd version of the Round Table, so I see no reason why this can't work for us Aussies an Kiwis

I can't do the Beers these days, must be getting old, but I do appreciate a good brew from time to time, any concoction from the Trappist Monks in Europe, I will gladly drink though as those monks know how to brew a beer
b00m is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2013, 09:01 AM #4
noyd666

av a squiss.

sounds good boom.
if you have not seen this av a captain.
gavita pro ballast 600= 1000 pro line grow light demo you tube www you tube . com watch.
I think the tax rip we are paying boom is to much, bit like our elec prices.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:03 AM #5
pisspotgrower

pisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00m View Post
Heya PPG

I can't do the Beers these days, must be getting old, but I do appreciate a good brew from time to time, any concoction from the Trappist Monks in Europe, I will gladly drink though as those monks know how to brew a beer

As a VB can drinker i think that great beer would probably be wasted on my bogan ass lol

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=262282
pisspotgrower is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2013, 09:06 AM #6
noyd666

was all time fav the VB.
DONT FORGET CARLTON COLD.
AND TEDS. TOOHEYS XTRA DRY.
AND ANY WINE GOING.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:18 AM #7
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

ROFL I too have drunk my fair share of the old Veges an Beef, probably more than enough to have shares in the bloody company hehe
b00m is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2013, 01:05 PM #8
4tokin

4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough
Pullin up a milk crate with a coldie
4tokin is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2013, 02:51 PM #9
Sat X RB

Crikey! We'll be talking about Shielas next!

Old 07-08-2013, 03:07 PM #10
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
nice idea and i should become a regular...pulling up a pew...

however.....VB = green death...sorry guys but it is one of the crappiest beers i have ever tasted...

there are so many better brews out there...expand your horizons...

sheilas you say...Sat...yeah right....

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus
ozzieAI is online now Quote