What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:gday: Well here we are, there has been a bit of interest in having a thread where us Aussies and Kiwis (actually everyone is welcome) can kick back, light up a bong/vape/joint and talk shop about growing or whatever else tickles ya fancy.

Lately I've been dreaming about getting one or 2 of those kick arse Gravitas Light setups, everything about them seems to tick all the boxes for us growers of the fine herb, low heat output, great light spread and long bulb life all for a very decent price(even from the bloody hydro shops). Plus I have since found out that us Aussies/Kiwis can order these lights directly from the UK/Europe suppliers and we don't have to pay that frigging ridiculous 21% VAT Tax that our pommy brothers and sisters have to pay :yoinks:
Any other aussies/kiwis thinking about getting some of these lights?? or if you already have some, can you please post some photos of the lights in action and maybe some info on how your garden is setup, just so I can drool some more over my keyboard :D
I look forward to reading and hearing about what my peeps here @ ICMag have to say about these lights and anything else.

All subjects are welcome but I must remind everyone the Terms Of Use will be strictly enforced by myself or any of the other Moderators or Mentors of ICMag. :gday:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: Heya PPG
Yeah mate it's been in the back of my mind for awhile now and when BucketBong mentioned it the other day I thought it was time to get it happening.

My old mate Unclefishstick started up the informal smokers lounge for the Dutchgrown Seeds forum (Nights of the Round Table) and we are now onto the 3rd version of the Round Table, so I see no reason why this can't work for us Aussies an Kiwis :gday:

I can't do the Beers these days, must be getting old, but I do appreciate a good brew from time to time, any concoction from the Trappist Monks in Europe, I will gladly drink though as those monks know how to brew a beer :D
:friends:

N

noyd666

av a squiss.

av a squiss.

sounds good boom.
if you have not seen this av a captain.
gavita pro ballast 600= 1000 pro line grow light demo you tube www you tube . com watch. :tiphat:
I think the tax rip we are paying boom is to much, bit like our elec prices.

:tiphat: Heya PPG

I can't do the Beers these days, must be getting old, but I do appreciate a good brew from time to time, any concoction from the Trappist Monks in Europe, I will gladly drink though as those monks know how to brew a beer :D
:friends:

As a VB can drinker i think that great beer would probably be wasted on my bogan ass lol

N

noyd666

was all time fav the VB.
DONT FORGET CARLTON COLD.
AND TEDS. TOOHEYS XTRA DRY.
AND ANY WINE GOING.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
ROFL I too have drunk my fair share of the old Veges an Beef, probably more than enough to have shares in the bloody company hehe :D

ozzieAI

Veteran
nice idea and i should become a regular...pulling up a pew...

however.....VB = green death...sorry guys but it is one of the crappiest beers i have ever tasted...

there are so many better brews out there...expand your horizons...

sheilas you say...Sat...yeah right....

B

Bucket Bong

This ones for you JJ

This ones for you JJ

Greetings everyone :biggrin:

Great thread thanks B00my , its a good thing to have an online lounge available have a chillax n a bs session .

As far as the liquid amber goes being a Qlder I drank way too much of the yellow peril aka XXXX in my younger days. Bat piss in reality hehehe.

These days I am basically a 3 pot screamer but I dont mind a stubby or two of Boags . Tis good shit.

As far as ze sheilas go I have always been a sucker for the blonde sub species , especially voluptuous models . My current fave is a young woman named Kate Upton who my younger mate JJ turned me onto. Farken hell she is tasty . Here is Kate in all her glory ( in a bikini ) . MEOW . I will also whack up a few pics of a Critical Mass plant that I stupidly didnt clone . She was very purty and yielded great. Cheers Everyone , have a good un and use the friggen ashtrays , not the lounge floor ya bastards.

kate-upton-1545318691.jpg

B

Bucket Bong

CRITICAL MASS #4 aka The Purple One . She was a very nice puff .

egluR.jpg

7zakh.jpg

SmuAp.jpg

an3GTh.jpg

It's all dark and wet outside, gusting 35 /40 knots!
Not very nice at all.....

So, rolls me up a nice little number of my favorite smoke of the moment.... #6 cut of Bog's Sour Bubble, and ambles into b00m's newly opened Smokers lounge. :smoke out::friends: Well done b00m!

....freshly brewed coffee, and......ahhh, this stuff tastes great.
:coffee:The coffee's pretty good too.
So whats today gonna bring?

P.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
wind and rain persephone ,,
only guarenteed day all year ,
show day ,,, lol ...

trying to build a plastic cover for seedling yesterday ,,
man what a job ,
though im worried it still probably blew off ....

Hey BB...:tiphat:
been meaning to catch up....what would you recommend for an early morn, racy buzz outta everything that you've been tasting?

P.

wind and rain persephone ,,
only guarenteed day all year ,
show day ,,, lol ...

trying to build a plastic cover for seedling yesterday ,,
man what a job ,
though im worried it still probably blew off ....

Yep, that happens every where doesn't it? Show day / Rain!

The wind down here ripped the plastic on my domes to shreds, lucky not too much stuff under there, been sorta waiting on this burst of weather....

P.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Morning fellas :tiphat:
Ah yes I remember show day Don and yep you could put money on it pissing down with rain for sure
Very freaking cold and slightly wet down here, brrrr it's freezing @ about 4c, fark that :nono: I can't wait till I move back home to the tropics
Great to see some old faces and news ones in here :tiphat: and like I said everyone's welcome cause we are really just a big ICMag family. 4tokin, Sat X RB, ozzieAI, Perse Welcome guys there's a seat waiting for ya and the fridge is full and so is the bowls ;)
Bucket and PissPot great photos guys
Oh and the coffee is just freshly brewed too so help yourselves
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
No smoking for me this morning as I have to drive across Radelaide to see my osteopath for my fortnightly spinal adjustment, this frigging cold weather plays havoc with my back but really brings out the purples and blacks in the ganja :D Bloody cold makes me feel like a Pom ;)
More coffee please lounge lady in the string bikini :yoinks:
Nice one BB :good: That pic helped kickstart the ol heart

*Walks in....brushes frost off shoulders, grabs a frothy out of the esky and sparks one up*

G'day everybody.
Minus 3 at mine last night....Definitely aint no babes in bikinis round my neck of the woods at the moment ay! I am completely over this winter shit. I just want to get all my garden dug over and prepped for spring plant out, but the soil is just too cold and waterlogged here at the moment for me to do jack shit other than wait it out....hate this time of year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts