After a break the room is again at work. Lost some mothers - among those my beloved Swt#3 :( A friend that I gave to also lost her and I don't think I can trace it again. Got some 3rd backcross seeds I made to that same mother and already in the 2nd backcross I saw things that were pretty close so all hope is not lost.
Now on to the flowering room. Started some autoflower seeds a while ago (didn't keep track of the time) that I meant to put outside and also some seeds related to Kromes Triangle (The White) that I made a couple of years ago.
I also had some neglected plants - some of my own swt cross mothers that managed to survive and some testers of Granddaddy Purps from Granddaddy Purp genetics that had been surviving in small pots on pure water for a half year - oops.
Then I decided to just throw everything together under the HPS and veg a little while the autos entered flower.
So - June 25 I set the timer to 12/12 for everything encluding the autos. This is from 2 days ago, in the back under the 400W the autoflowers and my neglected swt cross mothers - triangle cross in foreground:
Here under the 600W lamp the triangle cross and the 4 plants up against the right wall are GDP:
Everything had 2 clones taken after 8 days of 12/12. Plants without cover are seedplants for a late season guerilla: