Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > D3cryption's Botnet pt2:Operation Takedown

Thread Title Search
D3cryption's Botnet pt2:Operation Takedown Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2013, 12:12 AM #1
d3cryption

d3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really nice
D3cryption's Botnet pt2:Operation Takedown

What's up one... I'll start of by saying I'm always lurking in the vert section, and posting here and there.......... looking up to guys like dhf, bobble, Mister, delta, aero, and others ...... last grow I went vert.......... Then result was good enough for me..... so here it is...... this will be my second vert grow....

This is a copy/paste from another thread.... but this now be my main thread, and i will keep the other thread for the test strains....

Currently strains are

11x og chem- csg
1xwhite widow x og kush - freebie
1xsomango x critical -freebie
4x snowdawg-alphakronik
1x larry og - keeper f2 from cali con
1x jackberry- shall remain nameless
1x ecsd/sfv x ecsd/bubba kush- djxx??
6x sssdh s1 (tester csg)
6x???ssh x sssdh fem (tester csg ((awaiting arrival))
7x dawgfather -alphakronik genes

been vegging for over 9 weeks.... hand a round started...... hit them with imid...... and a ballast go out , so the plants were in the dark for 2 days....... 12/12 begins on the 12th......... so things should get interesting....
will end up being 3 x 600 donuts... and 5-6 weeks like 3 more 600s will join the club....

nutes:
gh 6/9
silica
rapidstart
floralicious plus

starting flower i will switch to heavy 16 bud a/b and hammerhead/moab combo....

Dirty veg room

Nice little clean

dawgfather seedlings

sssdh seedlings,

larry og, jackberry, sour dogshit (ecsd/sfv x ecsdxbubba kush)

“I'm the guy, your boss brought here, to show you how it's done... and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder. You're lucky he haven't fired your ass. And if you don't want that to happen I suggest you stop wining like a little bitch and do what I say...” -Jesse; Breaking Bad

"in god we trust...all others pay CASH....
trust no one but U'r self, the blame game is much easier that way... " -- yortbogey
d3cryption is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2013, 12:15 AM #2
d3cryption

d3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really nice
Snowdawg 2

white widow x og kush, somango x critical

og chems

og chems

everything replaced..

These pics were from a few days ago, or probably a week ago........

Im only down to 1 og chem male........ all others died.... i will use this male to make f2's ( to search through ) and hit every female i have in the room..........

flowering begins in less than 2 weeks........ and oh I cant wait... These things will be TREES........ I have a few og chems that would be at 3ft in a 4-5 days......... Hopefully all this veg time will pay off... I also started adding silica........gonna transplant everything into 2 gal, or 3 gals next week......

hope everyone enjoyed the update...

“I'm the guy, your boss brought here, to show you how it's done... and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder. You're lucky he haven't fired your ass. And if you don't want that to happen I suggest you stop wining like a little bitch and do what I say...” -Jesse; Breaking Bad

trust no one but U'r self, the blame game is much easier that way... " -- yortbogey

Old 07-04-2013, 12:32 AM #3
GMax

looking good my friend... looks like I am first... I would recommend grabbing some beneficials as well to help with transplanting shock and also to help your plants reach full potential

IMO...every garden should have bennies !!

I will be watching !!!

Old 07-04-2013, 12:38 AM #4
d3cryption

@Gmax.. thanks... I was thinking about getting some bennies... don't have the extra cash for caps'....... been looking on ebay at the smal bottle of sea green though....

this is my first run without using mykoz.....

which do you prefer?

Old 07-04-2013, 12:48 AM #5
GMax

I use "plant success" it is the only one I have ever tried so it is all I can speak for... it is fairly cheap too....only $20 and definitely worth it... I use mine at 1/4-1/2 strength, just like pretty much everything

Old 07-04-2013, 01:06 AM #6
d3cryption

interesting... how long do a $20 bottle last you?

Old 07-04-2013, 02:53 AM #7
GMax

mine will last me a while... almost a year... I only use it in veg and early flower... definitely worth the twenty bucks...!!

it seems to help keep pathogens away too... if you have seen my thread, my systems are never cleaned with bleach... just scrubbed with plain water, rinsed, and refilled with plants.. some systems are going on a few years too without being sterilized and the reason I am able to get away with it is because they all have a strong colony of beneficials... and come harvest my roots are always healthy..!!

Old 11-11-2013, 07:46 AM #8
d3cryption

I left this thread awhile ago... Now I'm back

1x pcg gsc
2x bb gsc (key lime pie)
1x candelicious
4x querkle

Just cloned all of the gsc..... And topped them..... Waiting on them to veg all more then I'm going to tie them to some screens... Excuse the dirty floor....

The last pic is querkle.

Old 11-13-2013, 09:10 PM #9
Sleeper7784

Sleeper7784 is a jewel in the roughSleeper7784 is a jewel in the roughSleeper7784 is a jewel in the roughSleeper7784 is a jewel in the roughSleeper7784 is a jewel in the roughSleeper7784 is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Taken a sit. Show us whatcha got.
Sleeper7784 is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2013, 03:04 AM #10
d3cryption

Thanks....... The real show will begin shortly