What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Thunder - Blue Moon - Medicine Man - Grape Krush - Soma #5 - Life Saver ... Grow

G

looking real good bro. Nice Variety also. Keep up the good work.

AbaZabba

Nice and clean setup with some good genetics, can't wait to see them in a couple weeks.
Keep up the good work :smoker:

Opt1983

I see in your 2nd pic your leaves have a bit of cupping to them... is this just from a little case of overwatering? maybe a little to hard on the nutes? im just curious. What medium are you using with what amendments and ferts? Grape krush sounds very good, how she performing for you? -Opt

G

Hey ReSambler, :wave: You have some very interseting genetics :chin: . Is your whole set-up light proof, can you put a wall up over that... Keep up the great work.

ReSambler

Hi to everyone, thanks for the good words.

Opt1983, the blue moon u see there has been through a torture process.
Just kidding

Yes, some over nuting, maybe a little overwatering.
Everything is fine now.

20-20-20 is the best solution for that stage.

Young Giver,

the whole room goes to dark when lights go out.
The room is dedicated to the grow so when the door closes it stays light-proof

The Budfather

dude is the one with the purple stems the lifsaver? my lifesavers look exactly like that reall good growth good. cant wait to see them in flower!!

aliasLee

Looking great, very fine selection you have there. Is the Blue Thunder NL BB cross? I just grew out NL#5BB. Im still testing it out but so far its been very good. Smells very very fresh with a hint of berry and skunk. ahhhh

ReSambler

hi people, thanks for the words.

the Blue Thunder is from Sagarmatha Seeds. There is also one BT from Reeferman ... not grown yet. next grow.

i'll get you more photos asap.

ColoraDro

looking really good what ones are the lifesaver i have some beans that i will be growing out and want to know what to look for...

ReSambler

Hi man,

LS is shown in 2nd and 6th photo.

Lookout for big crystals. Maybe the best plant so far. great for outdoors.

good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts