What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5th

Veteran
Well this thread isn't gonna be anything spectacular....so don't get your hopes up.

14 Rock Star Kush in Plot #1
9 Rock Star Kush in Plot #2
3 Silver Skunk in Plot #3

The Silver Skunk had a terrible germ rate...so we won't be concentrating on that...maybe a few pics here n' there.

The Plan:

Top and number plants
Clone Tops
Flower tops in a small grow box
Kill males n' carry on
Take clones off of female plants until flowering
Grow a bunch of dope.

***Ok ... now this was originally going to be an indoor grow following the same basic outline as "The Plan"...shit happens...and usually to me....so outside they go.

***There is an indoor grow of SS, RSK, and RKS in the works....just bear with me.

Whats a thread without pics?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like coco.

sorry bout the germ rates on the ss. did you get em from ic?

med-man

5th

Veteran
Forgot the camera in the truck...so skip this update. It's just so I can keep track of shit and not have to write it down.

Clones were cut off of the Rock Star's @ Plot #2. Not fed, watered, or sprayed for those grasshopper cocksuckers that keep eating the leaves. Clones Listed A-I. In peat pucks under 24 floro's.

5th

Veteran
Went up on the mountain yesterday (Plot #1) with the intention of hacking down some tree's for better light, spacing the plants, set up a wire enclosure yadda yadda....but it was pissing rain so all I got done was some cloning.

picture.php
picture.php

5th

Veteran
Probly the worst update in IC's history...but time was short.

All I did was water n' move them over 50ft into better light.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

5th

Veteran
Onwards n' upwards....

Shit's pretty hectic in my personal life so ...well it is what it is. Some trees came down in the yard with last nights storm so I firgured "hey...why not go see if the plants are alive?"

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Everyones alive n' counted for.

Last edited:

5th

Veteran
Month ago...
picture.php

Now....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For a guy that spends 20 hours a day in his grow room a day, adjusting, tinkering and fucking around with everything possible.... ...I forgot how easy growing dope was lol...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice.

inside i use t-5 for 12 hours and hps for 12 hours for veg. my plants are just you hieght too after 4 weeks.

i will be posting them in my table thread today. they got way too big. i usually only want them 6-12 incjes before planting

med-man

Twist1

I was just reading about your earlier troubles 5th - I'm very glad to see that they can't keep a good man down!

5th

Veteran
Thanks Twist1. :tiphat:

It's odd but I don't seem to enjoy life as much when I'm not struggling at it....when I become complacent, I become lazy, weak of mind....

I'm working 600km north of the plots...so updates on or about the 25th.

Stay safe folks.

5th

Veteran
Well I have pics...but the patch cord for the camera is up north...and I'm down here. Males have been fucked off. Bottom trimming of the girls has been done. (never trimmed my outdoor plants in 16 years but hey wtf) Going out in a few hours...gonna start with some FloraNova I got sitting around....

So disappointed in myself.

I wanted to do alot more with this years outdoors...just been busy as fuck with life....well whats left of it....and most importantly....whats to come in the next few months :biggrin:

I'll edit this then I get my cords back...or sober up...we'll see what happens first. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts