What's new

Diesel by Dinafem

picture.php

I grew out a single Diesel seed from Dinafem, and was quite happy with the results! I have kept clones of her, and look forward to popping the remaining diesel seeds in the future.

Bag Appeal - 9/10 (1 month cure)
This stuff definitely gets a big wow from other patients. Even dispensary owners commented well on it. "Sticky, dense, frosty, and smells good" was the common comment. The trichomes absolutely sparkle in the light, and the buds are just pretty. This photo was bottom of the jar, not the best of the batch.

Smell - 9/10 (1 month cure)
So I didn't realize how much this stuff stank (I live in the grow room) until I went for a ride with another patient. I put a ziplocked baggy of 1/8th in the center console, and we went for a drive with the window down. 3 minutes later the entire car reeked of a sweet skunk smell (skunky like a skunk, but not as offensive). I describe the smell as 1/2 pine, 1/4 skunk, 1/4 kerosene fuel. Very attractive and noticeable to other smokers.

Taste - 7/10
The diesel has a very sweet candy flavor to it, with a nice bit of hashy undertone. The inhale is heavenly, but while holding a hit the flavor turns flat, a bit haylike. On exhale the sweetness comes out again, but is mixed with a bit of a resin flavor, even in a clean pipe.

Potency - 8/10
I have been smoking for years, including concentrates, so my tolerance is well established. This diesel is a dependable smoke. That frost on the bud isn't just for looks, a single bowl (.25-.50gr)will last me 1-3 hours.

Type of High - 60% sativa/40% indica
The high starts out with a familiar relaxing feeling (afghani genes) that takes away stress.....it feels like being sat down in a first class airliner and strapped in for safety. Everything is pretty normal as the sativa effect starts to come on, the airliner takes off and starts climbing gently.....but keeps picking up speed as it's climbing......how high is it gonna go?......hey this thing isn't an airliner it's a spaceplane......man look at the stars.....wow!...oh hey I'm weightless this is awesome!....then the sativa effect slowly starts to wear off, but the afghani is still in effect, so you start coming back down to earth....no sudden drop, just a reminder that the flight will be over soon, and to enjoy your nice comfy chair until its over. I don't even particularly like sativa highs, I usually don't feel anything. This diesel was a lot of fun for me, and was good at taking the edge off my anxiety/discomfort.

Grow Notes - indoor tent
I had an issue during this grow that stressed 3 other plants, and the diesel got through it without a problem. I consider my skill level to be moderate so some mistakes might have been/probably were made. That being said, the diesel impressed, and she is a keeper in my garden until further notice. I'ma have to try some more dinafem seeds now.

picture.php

THEODDONE

I know this is a late reply, I am just about to grow this and what has been holding me back was finding good solid information about this.

And you, with this great grow journal and smaoke report have just provided it.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Latest posts