What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most energetic Sativa

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Hey folks,

I am looking for the most energetic Sativa, and would love some input, so far I have collected a lot of Indica Genetics and now I need a daytime summer energetic get stuff done type of profile.

Anything anyone has to contribute even if it is a double post of the same strain recommendation.

Much appreciated

Peace

Jhhnn

Veteran
Just to clarify the question- do you mean energetic growth, or energetic effect?

Not that I have an answer either way, suffering from a lack of experience.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C99 is my all time favorite even if it's not 100% sativa. It beats or at least equals any 100% sativa I've tried, and it's finished in less than half the time.

Skunkenstein

I'm looking at her right now..she has rock hard Nuggs dipped in Diamond Dust..Smells like Pineapples.Nobody can resist her Sweet Temptations, she's a Naughty Princess with a Whip...Some call Her Cinderella

swayzak

Zamal crosses. I hear Congolese strains also are clear, energetic . My Zamalhaze is the closest to cocaine I've smoked. Colombian strains are great, but not as energetic, more relaxed.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ive always found thai make me feel energetic,
a recent trip to thailand reassured me,
not much sitting around after a toke,
first eat , then do something ..

guy fawkes

Veteran
real columbain gold landrace is an epic soaring euphoric surge or energy and tranquility that has you running round the house multi tasking with thoughts flying through you mind at 1000mph , best staiva ive had to date! some hazes and africans are more mentally debilitating but for quality and clarity of high with potency columbians in a different league but so is the 18+ week bloom time lol

edit i hear mexicans can be even better:)

quitelost

Depends reds and low-land columbians have a reputation for having a good amount of body to the high. Many mexicans are good to get things done.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
In my exprience, this energetic effect of tropical plants has much to do with their exposure to extreme sun and radiation within Equator areas:

-African strains (congolese, angolese) have some of the most clear-caffeinic effect I've ever tried so far.
-South Indian and obviously oldschool Jamaican or Reunion/Mauritius too (same family of long flowering old ganja plants).
-South East Asia; many thais, laotian or vietnam altought other's have different highs with a relaxing comedown at the end and less cocaine-like high. Sumatra, Indonesia or Papua New Guinea also used to be renowned because of their trippy plants.
-Oldschool Mexican and Colombian have the fame but I don't have experience with them either.

By extension, all their crosses but once again, I think it's always about finding the winner plant or right expressions, and this can happen in many strainss due to the magic of genetics.

P.S: I want to try those C99 because to be honest, I was never lucky with dutch and most mainstream strains compared to tropical plants (and having tried C99, Kali Mist or Mango Haze too)!:biggrin:

bluntmassa

In all honesty, I'm surprised Green Crack hasn't been mentioned. The name says it all.

only problem is majority of the world don't have access to clone only's I wish I did but I've yet to hear of clones being passed around new england of California clone only's.

quitelost

Sick Meds seeds has green crack in seed form, but im not sure how it holds up to the orginal. Green crack has pretty "sativa" effects for a skunk indica cross but I'm skeptical that it has a place in a thread titled "the most energetic sativa", same goes for C99 don't have much experience with either strain but i've smoked some pretty legit samples and although nice and up for western sativa hybrids I dont think they qualify as the most energetic sativas.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me it has to be Mexican high altitude Sativa. Some can be very "racy".

red rider

b8man

Veteran
How would you describe it Yesca73? I got some Vale Vale from Rare Dankness which is half green crack though no idea what to expect.

I think Bhangi Haze is meant to be active weed. I was considering it for some sporting activities. In the past c99 and thai strains did the trick - albeit with a slightly dreamy edge.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I would describe Green Crack as a short acting indica, with a lot of sativa qualities...I love Green Crack but have found, like a lot of people it has a short duration of effects..(ie the high only last 45-60 mins top)

peace
Chefboy