Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Late start 2013 lat 54.5

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Late start 2013 lat 54.5 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2013, 12:42 AM #1
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Late start 2013 lat 55

Last year I never got a guerilla going. This year is a late start but I'm trying to make up for it in numbers. Started a bunch of seeds: Nugg-it and Pot x Freja f3.
Both proven in earlier years although a bit late. Just went back in time and looked at my 2009 grow. My best plants back then went out early July with a size that seems attainable for the seeds I started here. Could end up pretty good after all.

Last edited by blackone; 07-01-2013 at 11:43 AM..
blackone is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:04 AM #2
dontstepongrass
M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew

dontstepongrass has disabled reputation
i'm in the same boat. late start and i makin up for it with bunch of beans...

u got a week on me at least tho.... my beans just went into starting trays today

keep us posted bro!
dontstepongrass is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 06:05 PM #3
cannanaut

cannanaut has a spectacular aura aboutcannanaut has a spectacular aura aboutcannanaut has a spectacular aura about
Definitely, It is not too late. Wish both of you good season and nice fruits in the end.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:15 PM #4
frankenstein2
Astronaut Status

Location: where the cannabis flows like the salmon of capistrono
frankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of light
I put plants out all the way to the end of july. Even with hardly any veg time, an ounce or better per plant is easily achievable. I actually got a wicked early start this year and had plants out in the middle of may, and they all made it thru two 25f nights

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:16 AM #5
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
I have planted small plants out in august in earlier years with not too bad results. Maybe I should just germinate as many seeds as I can...

Old 06-20-2013, 01:20 PM #6
frankenstein2
Astronaut Status

Location: where the cannabis flows like the salmon of capistrono
frankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of lightfrankenstein2 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackone View Post
I have planted small plants out in august in earlier years with not too bad results. Maybe I should just germinate as many seeds as I can...
Damn straight. Overgrow the whole world!!!!!!

Old 06-20-2013, 01:24 PM #7
Well

Well will become famous soon enoughWell will become famous soon enoughWell will become famous soon enough
i will follow this one, me myself are growing at Lat56, got some plants out already, but acctully planted some new seeds today, a Sour Jack that i crossed last year with a Thyphoon male with autogens.

bless

Old 06-21-2013, 06:37 PM #8
blackone

4 days later. Ok growth of seedlings - best growers should be perfect size for going out around july 1

Went to check out a new site I've been breaking in lately. Quite wet with a lot of clay. Today there was even standing water. Tried digging some trenches but no nearby low point to lead them to so effect is pretty limited...
Maybe it's just because we had serious rain today but it illustrates the risk of flooding at the location.

Another spot was broken in today. It's on a south-east facing slope with nice cover. Drainage is wonderful because of the slope and clearing wasn't too bad - mostly a bunch of raspberries and blackberries. Didn't get any pics worth showing because it was too dark.

Last edited by blackone; 06-22-2013 at 02:32 AM..

Old 06-28-2013, 03:55 PM #9
blackone

Can you find my spade?

Went back to an old spot of mine where I left a spade before. I searched and searched for my spade but couldn't find it. I hope it's because its pretty overgrown.
Last year I made a small ditch around a 3m*3m square but never got out there to plant. In January I visited the spot and took this picture... I think I see my spade - do you? At least now I know where to look and if it isn't there at all then I'll have to abandon the spot.

Old 07-04-2013, 04:10 AM #10
robogro

robogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nicerobogro is just really nice
dang blackone, that spot must be deep in the woods. Spade is at the upper right?

good luck

cheers
robogro is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.