What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kandy kush

sdd420

Veteran
Well I am on day 40 and they flopped just like trainwreck . Looking good too

I got one last year as a freebie and it did well for me. it was my first grow, but it smoked pretty damned good. My cure wasn't up to par, so I'm sure it could have smelled much better, but the smoke was potent. Pressure behind the eyes, smiley, munchie weed.

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks for the response. I'm hoping to get the same results as you! But I have at least four weeks left as a guess. How long did you flower yours for? Thanks

self

I bought three seeds a few years ago. Both females seemed nearly identical. Very viney and floppy, nute hog, always turning yellow early on me. Really puts on weight late, at least nine weeks, then watch the buds rock up. Nice instant face numb, followed by OG Stoney high.
No complaints, wish I still had her. Nice lemonyfuel smell, I just had too many similar at the time.
Enjoy the good herbs,
self

sdd420

Veteran
:tiphat:Hey what's up so yours flopped too? I've never seen that before. But I never grew any trainwreck before lol only smoked maybe 10 different versions from the clubs. I'm happy so far though so maybe Ill clone her. Thanks for the info I am adding Koolbloom for 2weeks then flushing for 2 weeks. I'll put up pics when she really frosty . Peace

katz53

Last grow cut them at 77 days of 12/12. This time I'm into day 63, was going to take them at 70 because of what the breeder says but the trichs don't lie. All clear at this point. Had some big plants this time so tonight I took a bud & will let it air dry for 2-1/2 days & see what's up.Really was picky about the nutes thou. Fox farm soil trio + supplements.

sdd420

Veteran
Cool I'm at 32 days just starting to frost will post pics soon

Last edited:
I am also growing a Kandy Kush too. Keep the info coming as I am stoked about the smoke this strain should give us. 9 to 10 weeks flowering seems on par.
Can't wait to see some pics.

sdd420

Veteran
I had let reservoir dry up that's why the lower leaves needed nutes but have fixed this

She's maturing nicely, filling out and shaping up! I bet your heart sank some when you first spotted the dry res?
Good luck.

sdd420

Veteran
For sure freaked out as it was only 2days later than I usually change out the reservoir . Now check daily. They are looking good.

Cool, at least it wasn't a painful lesson and a change in routine is all it took. Seems that routine is a key component with in itself. Wow I'm baked lol. /cheers to my good friend!
I got my feet up for this one.

sdd420

Veteran
How tall is your Kandy? Just curious as for a comparison to how mine is or isn't doing lol.

Exactly 32 inches and very bushy. Mine had that traditional trainwreck flop and I had to tie the branches together. They are filling out nicely and will yield pretty well I am hoping. How are yours doing? Mine are at 55 days btw peace

Good to hear! I like the trainwreck flop potential /mouthwaters.
I started 12/12 last week and already see the start of flowers. I had a timer issues Sunday morning and 1 of the HPS didn't shut off and ran over a couple hours until I spotted it, freaked out and fixed it. (bought digital timers, tired of the shit, lol)
I am hoping that being so early in flower I didn't screw her up too bad /cross fingers
She is in a 5 gal bucket but standing at 60 inches! She popped soil on Easter Sunday and I took 27 clones off her cuz she was so beasty. Prolly will keep the feeders I cut off this week for more clones. I am going to be busy in a few weeks lol

sdd420

Veteran
Finally decided to clone her she is really filling out well. About to start flush! Can't wait but my purple peyote is almost done so I will let them go till 30% amber. Meanwhile my sleestackskunkhaze will be a week or so later. Peace