What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWE Guerillagrow '13

Fyratjugo

Hello, fellow hemp growers!

The summer has now started and so has the outoorgrow season!
This will be my first grow ever and I wanted to share this with you guys because the swedish growforum has been reeeally dead lately and there is alot of good growers here on icmag so I hope to get some tips & to hear what you guys think about it!

Iv'e been using a total of 300L soil split up into two places next to eachother.
At spot 1 my plants have been growing for about 3~4 weeks (2 weeks prevegging indoor).
At spot 2 I have actually planted them outside yesterday & they're 1 week old, also prevegged inside.
Strains: AK47 Auto & Blueberry Auto.
Nutrients: Cauctusnutrient NPK 2-3-6.

Spot 1

This is when I put them outside 2 weeks ago

And with some moss on to get it a little bit stealth

2 weeks outdoor! (yesterday)

Spot 2

Looking like a good start. I would have just taken them out of the cans, rather than cutting the bottom off. I could see it helping with small critters, but otherwise it's blocking roots that could be spreading and getting more nutrients for the plant. Just my 2 cents.

Hortic

Wow man, what a sweet setup! Looks really stellar and well done with the prevegging and everything. I really love the camouflage too, it looks super natural. The plants at spot 1 are way big already so you'll get some nice sized plants for sure. What latitude are you on, btw?

Fyratjugo

Looking like a good start. I would have just taken them out of the cans, rather than cutting the bottom off. I could see it helping with small critters, but otherwise it's blocking roots that could be spreading and getting more nutrients for the plant. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks! :)
thats exactly what i was thinking too, but after i saw how big they got in just 2 weeks i realized thats not the case. it was actually my friend who said that it was better to just cut off the bottom, and i think it doesn't stress the plant that much either because the small roots are protected by the can and later on will explode down in the new soil. i also read on swecan from a dude that he always just cut off the bottom of the pot and get a much bigger yield :)

Fyratjugo

Wow man, what a sweet setup! Looks really stellar and well done with the prevegging and everything. I really love the camouflage too, it looks super natural. The plants at spot 1 are way big already so you'll get some nice sized plants for sure. What latitude are you on, btw?

Thanks man! im on latitude 59 :)

Fyratjugo

i just have a question. when me and my friend visited my plants for a couple of days ago he pinched of the 2 lowest leaves, they were not yellow or anything, just a little dry at the tip. I asked him why he was doing that and he said that it's better to do that because their just unnecessary and will rotten/dry out soon, is he right? :thinking:

Hazy Eye

I love your area and the set-up you're using. The boxes covered with the moss look outstanding.
Good Luck & Karma to you on your first grow.
:plant grow:

crfhonda

Your friend is right. The first leaves will tend to die over the course of the plants life. It is not a must do or anything but it will not hurt the plant at all.

Fyratjugo

Update

I took a trip to the spot last night to see how they looked, 2 of them had started their flowering phase.

all of them

the chubbiest one (where a branch has been pinched of...) as you can see

Indicaaa

some hair on the most mature plant

the thinnest one

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
That moss is a great idea. I love the raised beds. You might want to do something with the logs like throw dirt on them to break up the rectangular outline. It will pop out from the sky in terms of visibility.

Your plants really shot up quick. Stes are looking nice and strong. I definitely like that idea of just cutting off the bottoms of the pots when transplanting to reduce stress. Especially true for autoflowers.

It seems like your plants are doing really well for starting in small pots. makes transportation to the site easier for sure.

Best of luck with the grow.

Fyratjugo

That moss is a great idea. I love the raised beds. You might want to do something with the logs like throw dirt on them to break up the rectangular outline. It will pop out from the sky in terms of visibility.

Your plants really shot up quick. Stes are looking nice and strong. I definitely like that idea of just cutting off the bottoms of the pots when transplanting to reduce stress. Especially true for autoflowers.

It seems like your plants are doing really well for starting in small pots. makes transportation to the site easier for sure.

Best of luck with the grow.
thanks :) ! yeah im going to cover up the pot with some more moss, it sounds like a good idea :)

Fyratjugo

Update 13/6!

Me & my friend went to check out my ladies today, and DAMN they look just fantastic. this is my first grow so i am really amazed by these plants.
they grow so fast, you could actually smell the plants 2-3 meters away! but anyways, here's some pictures for you guys!

Spot 1

All of the bushes together

plant pic!

from where you enter the growing place