What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lou's Testing Lab

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
This looks great! Fifteen plants can definitely provide some variety. It'll be interesting to see these girls stretch. Thanks for the show!

D

DaveTheNewbie

is it just me or do a couple of those plants look like they are a bit over watered?
maybe im just paranoid after i drowned some of mine in coco ...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey Lou, nice setup man, cant wait to see it rock now that u got bugs cleaned out, damn fuckers! :moon:

Looking forward to see them plants rocking!

Best of luck brotah!

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now were talking. ..
Great line up. .
Dig the lay out..
Solid...
Glad I made in the front row... Someone pass the jar would ya please..

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice setup my friend! :)
can't really wait to see your flowering... and hear your opinion on you Catnip seeds.
Any clue already on the smells of those?
very nice looking plants and don't lower the guard about those fuckers.
good vibes along your way, bro
:)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
very nice setup my friend! :)
can't really wait to see your flowering... and hear your opinion on you Catnip seeds.
Any clue already on the smells of those?
very nice looking plants and don't lower the guard about those fuckers.
good vibes along your way, bro
:)

Im watching these the closest. Grabbed the last pack of SC x AO.

Great to have you back, showin how its DONE! Setup is looking fresshhh!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great list of genetics, i'm also very interested to see you grow the agent orange crosses. you should be up for a treat.

D

DHF

You know it`s funny about your rep message LD , cuz I made a long post about the airflow and increased transpiration/sweating causing excess nutrient uptake and plant juice storage instead of that "circadian rythym" of suckin up juice , metabolizing/using all that`s needed and sweating out the rest in water vapor......and then......

The fuckin post disappeared when I hit submit , it pissed me off bigtime , and that`s why I just wrote what I did in my first post......now....

With the box fan on the floor , am I correct that yas have an active intake directly underneath the fan , or is it just passive and the fan on the floor`s pushin as well as pullin fresh air up at the bulbs .....IOW...

All that`s needed beneath the bulb is a "slow" moving column of air with the boxfan on it`s "lowest" speed setting to gently assist the natural heat convection/rising so the exhaust can keep heat constantly pulled "out" of the grow area instead of blastin hot air all around the room and fuckin with ambient room temps.....

My active intakes were always underneath and away from the wall fans on opposite corners I had , as well as above on all 4 walls to keep a "vortex" of air moving 'around" the plants and never on em directly......so.....

If at all possible move the intake out from under the boxfan beneath the bulbs , and place it underneath on the side walls where the wall fans can help circulate the "fresh" air around the plants while allowing the heat to go slowly up and out the room continuously .....anyways...

Maybe I`m seein shit wrong cuz I`d ve thought you knew this , and if so disregard all the above , but I felt it important for new folks that read this to get a grip and understanding of exactly what purpose the fan beneath the bulbs are for , and it`s "not" for room air circulation , just heat removal although the exhaust does in fact turn room air over twice per minute FTW if yas got shit set up properly.....regardless....

Lotta meat on the table there Bro.....Git `er done and handle it.....Holler if I can help and........

Peace.....Freds......:ying:....