What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDxSSSDH test

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Sup Everyone, this thread is a little late but late is better than never!

anyways I recieved these beans a few days ago... I think friday or so... they all sunk and popped tails... they have all been placed in soil and i believe 2 have came above ground so far.

these pics are old... as I said all of them are in soil...

picture.php

View image in gallery

the little sprouter in the 2nd pic is prob already starting it's first set of leaves not cotelydons (sp?)

I will check on them tomorrow morning and take pics and update..

Since these are fems I plan on vegging them til 3rd or 4th leaf set, topping early then cloning and flowering out the clones due to height hestrictions and these being haze genetics... I should be fine running from clone though...

That's all I can think of right now. Peace everyone, see ya in the morning!

Last edited:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
thanks for stopping by oldergrower! I think we have 3 out of 6 above ground so far... I am sure the others are right behind...

Oh and somehow I forgot in my first post but a HUGE THANKS TO OJD and truecannabliss if he had any part in these lines as well. Thanks so much for giving me the chance to test these for you! I will do the best I can and I hope I find a greasy Sour D dominant pheno that yields well! haha that would be ideal... if not I still get to smoke! :joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey soursmoker

looking good so far
what about the other sprouts did they make it above ground?

peace

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
are you talking about the white og chems? I never germed anymore... i tried germing 1 bean two seperate times and neither made it above soil but the second time I also germed a Chemmy Jones and it came above soil and has been vegging out for a while... just took clones not too long ago...

but as far as the white og chem's... I am backed up with test grows right now, I won't have a chance to get around to them atleast til after the summer...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no im talking about the testers on this thread
you said you had 3 above ground, wondering if the others have popped up yet?

peace

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
lol my bad, little stoned... haha

I checked this morning and I still only saw 3 poking through but I am sure the others are right behind... I'll get some pics later today for you guys.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Puffing a personal smoke cloud over here waiting for the show to begin :rasta:

Good luck bro - I planted two ecsdxsssdh seeds on Friday and neither are popped up yet. EDIT: Both are up and well along their way :)

Patience is a virtue
Budelight

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had 100% germination on mine so its very strange?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these seeds are fresh(only a month old) so i advise to drop them in water for at least 12-24 hours before planting

peace

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Thanks ojd for the positive vibes! I'll give these two seeds till the weekend and if nothing happens I'll soak the next two in water till they pop. Its great using an aerogarden to start all my seeds, I have had 100% success. I know your seeds are legit so I'm not worried about it. Will get them going and post up a thread soon.

Now, back to the sour smoke hour (sry for hijacking bud)

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I soaked mine in water until they sunk, then put in paper towels until they cracked, which all of them did... them put them into soil...

We now have 4 above ground with 2 stragglers... i have faith in the other two though.. I am sure they will poke their heads out in the next few days...

kinda hard to see, but there are 4 tiny sprouts in that pic lol

jochen_45

Veteran
Hi Soursmoker,
I wanted to have a look at your thread and what you do with those great genetics.
That should be a nice grow with a good yield for you and I will follow it, of course.
I wish you lots of luck and a happy harvest....:good: