What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban

Chomba64

Veteran
Second year growing this beauty. I am more impressed each time...Peace

Attachments

• DSCN3410.jpg
    DSCN3410.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN3411.jpg
    DSCN3411.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 18

Chomba64

Veteran
The seed came from South Africa. I received 5 very small seeds. Three gerninated. One male and two females... Very fortunate to get a male. Yes it smokes great. It can wire you up if you don't watch it... Peace

Chomba64

Veteran
The Durban is next in line to make seeds. They will be made this season. I made a few crosses last year. One of which was Mazar Durban.We are growing them out to see how they perform.

Chomba64

Veteran
She finished last year Nov 10... I guess longer than some. I could have harvested a week earlier... Peace

S

shokdee

Good fotos, thank you Chomba64. I like your greenhouse very much - it reminds me of bamboozle -and I enjoy smoking Durban Poison.

Last edited:

durbanrift

ive had it for 20 + years and i love it also....it will acclimatize and do things that are shocking....takes all the pampering you wanna give it,useing carbs really brings the taste out...i supercrop every one

Chomba64

Veteran
This is Durban #10 spreading her roots. She will be pollinated this season for our seed increase..

Attachments

• DSCN3465.jpg
    DSCN3465.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN3466.jpg
    DSCN3466.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 15
S

shokdee

Lovely garden, the plants look so happy. Thanks for the fotos. I'm inspired to update my Durban Poison thread now.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Have some Durbans myself this year, but the Durban on the photo is looking great :yes:

Smoked some Durban last night, still love the effect of the THCV.

Keep on growing :)

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I haven't grown Durban in a long time but I used to love it. I had to plan when I smoked it cause it made my heart race. It also had the best citrus y smell I've ever smelled on herb. Different then anything else I've grown from the African continent.
Nice grow Chomba64, keep the line going!

Chomba64

Veteran
The Durban is a very special one. We have worked it into a few other lines to see how they perform. I looked for a very long time to find these... Peace