What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bootz garden of slothiness

oldbootz

Veteran
small update

the outdoor has all been chopped. some of it is curing and some just got chopped today.

im flowering out 3 blue digiberry males in some neglect just to make some seed and see what they look like. there is one out of the three males that i might reveg because it has an amazing stem rub smell.

Male 1 - smells like doom insect spray mixed with sweet nectar on stem rub
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
Male 2 - this one showed what i think was a magnesium or zinc deficiency earlier on in veg growth when there were no other inhibiting factors involved.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
Male 3 - This is my favourite one. Great smell, great looks, nice structure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the last Outsider x Black cheese that came down

picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
will take some pics soon hopefully. got lots on my plate at the moment and they are not very close by. they are being well taken care of though and are looking perky.

going to be transplanting them into a few 185 liter tubs along with some other genetics for flowering. im behind schedule for many different reasons but ... its coming !

jimboyia

damn....that's good,

I'll post a couple of pics of a local landrace I got going from bagweed - could be Kili, could be Mt Elgon, dunno but it does seem to have a somewhat similar phenotype to your Swazi.

to follow....

oldbootz

Veteran
Wow its been 4 years since i posted here. Time to resurrect the dead.

[Swazi x Ace of spades] x [Ace of spades]

Had to chop this girl early due to powdery mildew
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
My new favorite smoke
Bluedigiberry F2 #5 x Black cheese (purpling cut)

This plant is a terpine factory smells like lavender berry muffins
outdoor 2 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

outdoor 4 weeks
picture.php

dried
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
Hi Zapadra

Unfortunately we lost the black cheese and only have hybrids of it left. Very sad :(

I have ordered Chimera cheese x sweet skunk so lets see if that can replace the hole in my soul.

oldbootz

Veteran
I had kept the black cheese for many years so i got quite attached!

So I like to buy any bud on the street that looks promising in terms of local sativa heritage.

There is this source of swazi that comes each year around this time that smells 100% like the really good swazi pressed hash bricks that are around year long.

Some pics:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(sorry for blurry close ups)

oldbootz

Veteran
Smokes quite nicely. Mellow high, nice flavors. Going to try out some seeds and see what this plant looks like.

oldbootz

Veteran
Some of the good buds are very solid. It was slightly compressed when i got it which would make it feel a bit more dense but I can see its got a good tight structure with small calyxes on the better buds. Smoke tastes very earthy, woody, cigar like, smooth and pleasant. No fruit in this one.

Latest posts

Latest posts