What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Charms Bodhi... info needed

The White x Appalachia - Bodhi seeds.
Can't find much info and found only 2 pics of it in flower. Word is it is a very nice strain. Was hard to acquire and I staked out multiple drops to finally get it. Just ordered 2 packs for my friend to run and search for a new mom or 2. Anyone have a dry nug pic or any pics of it in flower? Or smoke report? It will be months but I will post a dry pic asap. Need something now though.......ANYONE?

grimmace

I have seen "the White" in dispensaries in So-Cal. it's Frosty. (hence the name)
good smoke. Sweet and Peppery. Don't know appalachia. but at least half the genetic has potential to be top class.

Thanks for starting this thread Big_Al_Wang...
I've got a pack in the seed bank and am planning on farming them in the fall.
Happy Farming...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
He says he would never name a strain after a cereal but this one straight up tastes like sugary lucky charms

And you are lucky to get them, he no longer has the male

Appalachia is green crack x tres dawg

spaceboy

Anymore updates on this fine strain? I have 8 babies going right now, cant believe I cant find some reports on this one.

SMOKE-ONE

I'm running some Lucky Charms now.Since I can't find any good grow reports, I will throw a report up as soon as I throw them into flower room.

spaceboy

Unfortunately I lost them all to root aphids, but am gonna pop the rest of the pack soon. Hoping for some males to cross to GG4$ :biggrin:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
5 out of 5 just emerged. I will update.

Sweet, good luck to ya

Unfortunately I lost them all to root aphids, but am gonna pop the rest of the pack soon. Hoping for some males to cross to GG4$ :biggrin:

Every time I read about root aphids it's a like a nightmare! Good for ya U still got some beans :) And the x with the glue could bring killer germs

Ive seen reports pics, and cannabinoid testing of this strain at TSD and BB

Plz pm me the links if ya can

SMOKE-ONE

Hows is it going bruv. Have u guys flower them yet?
I'm only starting the 2nd week of veg.im running them along side sunshine daydream, gsc forum cut, lemon cookies,ghost bubba,mental floss, leeroy, rugburn og, yeti og and couple of other things.

I too had root aphids about a week and a half ago.I thought I was going to lose everything.I killed them with one treatment of "annual tree & shrub".I gave them a 2nd treatment just to make sure.Bayer tree and shrub will work too, it's just half the strength of the annual.Im not saying I'm thru with the battle, but I haven't seen any living RA's, and if I do, I'm certainly ready to murder more.

Cannavore

Veteran
Here's a picture Clarence has in his albums for the bodhi seeds listings. Its different than the standard pic used for this strain

picture.php

Dope looking dope
And looking at that fishing line I think I know who the grower is hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts