What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Liamba

vapor

Veteran
So these where gifted to me. They are from the great le mano negra.
They are old seeds from what i was told, still have half or so left to sprout soon, i am looking for a few males to do open pollination on the females i like. Here is the first batch of seed i started. no males so far...

Attachments

• attachment-5.jpg
    attachment-5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 45
  • attachment-6.jpg
    attachment-6.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 40
  • attachment-7.jpg
    attachment-7.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 39
  • attachment-8.jpg
    attachment-8.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 38
  • attachment-9.jpg
    attachment-9.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 41
  • attachment-11.jpg
    attachment-11.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 42
  • attachment-12.jpg
    attachment-12.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 43
  • attachment-14.jpg
    attachment-14.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 44
  • attachment-15.jpg
    attachment-15.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 44

vapor

Veteran
here is them along the way they flowered till 90 daze, the last pics i took where around 10 weeks flower, sorry i forgot when i harvested to take pics lol, i will post a few dry nug shots too.

Attachments

• attachment-16.jpg
    attachment-16.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 42
  • attachment-17.jpg
    attachment-17.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 38
  • attachment-19.jpg
    attachment-19.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 44
  • attachment-20.jpg
    attachment-20.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 49
  • attachment-21.jpg
    attachment-21.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 41
  • attachment-23.jpg
    attachment-23.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 37
  • attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 37
  • attachment-24.jpg
    attachment-24.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 45
  • attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 41
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 39

vapor

Veteran
much thanks folks, bigups goes to LMN.
verde very cool randy!
i had a boi verde for a time and it is now gone, very very sativa she was.....thanks for sharing..

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Very nice ladies indeed! Good luck to find some males, I've heard that they are difficult to find! ;)

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
That Kashmir cross sounds yummy too! And probably that ACE's cut was the same crossed in the past with Kaiki's Meao thai male into another outstanding hybrid, isn't it? even though I've seen people refering to it as Angola Green X Meao Thai... :chin:

I always end a bit confused with this phenos thing as most people thinks that A. Red and A. Green were different strains (myself too) but some time ago, a grower who knew LMN himself said in the spaniard forums that they were just names for different phenos bred as separate lines from the same original "liamba" angolese seeds.

If it's like this, I guess it could be a similar story to the one happening between the Panama green and pink hair phenos, PCK green vs purple and so on... it seems curious to observe how the green phenos are usually stronger! Food for thought I guess!

Anyway, Im happy to see this beauties alive and well. Some reproductions are taking place in Spain too and I've read about another angolese strain there as well!

:tiphat:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And probably that ACE's cut was the same crossed in the past with Kaiki's Meao thai male into another outstanding hybrid, isn't it? even though I've seen people refering to it as Angola Green X Meao Thai... :chin:

Hola compadre :tiphat:

I don´t know for sure...tbh

I also have some Golden Tiger (Malawi x Meao) and some Monkey Stick (DC x Meao) ...these are half siblings fathered by the same male...I´m planning on making some seed this season :)

golden tiger (malawi x meao thai)

View Image

View Image

Pic courtesy of TNTin ;)

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Are there any male Angola anywhere?
My impression is that only female seed produced.
I want to keep growing these so I will cross with the male Angola Thai.
I have two males a short pheno and tall pheno.
picture.php

Then keep back crossing it to the best Angola fems.
I am sure LMN would want thses seeds to survive and flourish.

blan-k-flor

Veteran
I found this some time ago. I couldn´t use it because i had another repro going on. It was from Luiz stock, suposedly from LMN´s "angola verde".

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Are there any male Angola anywhere?
My impression is that only female seed produced.

There was a reproduction done in the Canary islands the past year and some males appeared... it could be due to the better weather conditions. Check them here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5489974&postcount=169

Lot's of seeds were spread around many spanish growers, so probably many of them will make seeds and the plant will start going around again very soon for all us african lovers to enjoy!

:tiphat:

CARCHOFA

Really nice thread mates!
The african medicine is again here and she has come to stay with us!

LMN did a brilliant job with everything he touched...

Have a nice weekend!