What's new

Bear OG

7 Willows

Hey this is my Bear OG from 1 seed popped, got a girl at 46 Days flowering. She was typical on the veg rooting for OGs and but in flowering it was a real breeze to grow her! 2-2.5 stretch and viney, leave have that OG look everyone likes. I'm actually very impressed by how much they've packed on these last 2 weeks. Seriously super easy to grow and OG hybrids are usually kind of picky. Deep kushy/earthy aroma is building up with sweetness developing the last 2 days. Will have to see what it develops into! Just 1 plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Be back soon :tiphat:

K

Karma Genetics

Looking to be very nice, I bet she will swell up them nuggets, in end of flower.

Keep us updated, and looks like you did wel with one seed popped ha ha.

Great.

7 Willows

Karma G, quite an honor sir and thank you for blessing the thread! You're not lying on this Bear being your favorite smoke going right now! Really been swelling up these last 10 days and wow so nuggy, smells are pinesol, earthy, and a slight pungency/foulness coming on now. Heaviest OG/hybrid I've grown compared to dna/reserva privada fems with the boring sneaker/rubber phenotypes.

Day 55

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Super easy to grow, I've done nothing special and a few issues during flowering with the rest of the room too. Next round, she's going to be a killer for sure!

7 Willows

Hello my friends have some shots from day 60 here for yall. These are dense! Thinking maybe another few days...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

7 Willows

Thanks for dropping in BigShawn! Appreciate the kind words :tiphat:

The Bear has gone above and beyond for me, it really is a heavy stacker and I can see why Karma is deciding to grind it out and work this line. GOLD! Easy to grow, not picky at all, piney, pinesol, kush, with some sort of rudeness in there too! Arms need support, lean heavy at the end, but the arms aren't as 'lanky' as other crosses I've tried. Strong lank is better wording.

Took a couple of pictures around the late 60s in flowering. Still have to upload my final budshots as well but here are a few shots for yall to enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

7 Willows

Bear OG
-9/10 density
-Med/small buds
-3oz in 5 gallons of promix
-2.5 x stretch
-63-70 days

-not much brushed smells, but nice pinesol, lemony, earthy aroma when buds broken, there is also a sort of rudeness present.
-smell translates to taste, flavor intensity 7/10
-above average expansion
-effects are pronounced on that OG headrush, pretty intense for the first 15 mins, cooling down into feel good times with a body blanket. your priority is seeking pleasure now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great OG in seed form. I popped 1!

Alpen rock

Excellent report here, big thks fr sharing 7Willows!

Will have to see what it develops into! Just 1 plant.

Congrats on the lucky draw!!
Beautiful, how and when can I get my hands on some of these beans???

Well, it looks like bear hunting requires time, dedication and patience and a whole lotta camping!last drop, the few packs available on seedbay flew out the window in a heartbeat...good luck Bigshawn!

++

SmokinErb

I'd guess we're looking about 5-6 months before the next Bear OG drop. Inquired about it myself recently, this is from Karma himself:

Bear Og wont be back for a while, as i am taking next breeding steps on that one, Hope to have somthing ready end of the year.

Peace KG

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im pretty sure you just opened up a big can of AWESOME!

Put bear OG down on my list - like many others - great job and grow sir!

Thanks for the growing feedback and great pictures :good:

bigshawn

Thank you both for the info, I will keep my eyes open for them for sure and grab the first pack I see............

7 Willows

This thread perfectly displays exactly why I can't wait for another drop of these. Beautiful girl, man.
Thanks SE! Actually almost lost this beauty :tumbleweed: Chopped her all up before I realized she's gotta be revegged... 1 tiny bud left on the frame and its goin!

Excellent report here, big thks fr sharing 7Willows!

Congrats on the lucky draw!!
Thanks for the company Alpen! I have a secret... you make you own LUCK dropping beans like these!

I'd guess we're looking about 5-6 months before the next Bear OG drop. Inquired about it myself recently, this is from Karma himself:
Karma definitely knows somethings up with this BEAR line. This is his chosen. Have to commend the continual testing as well, we need good dudes with a bit of patience :) I was just lucky (again) to grab these at TSD as an early drop of his current works.

Im pretty sure you just opened up a big can of AWESOME!

Put bear OG down on my list - like many others - great job and grow sir!

Thanks for the growing feedback and great pictures :good:
Real easy to see the awesome when you peek in the can, LyryC:laughing: Karma raised the bar!

looks really good and sounds tasty
No complaints unthing! She will be sticking around for the time being :biggrin:

SmokinErb

Came in to point out an error. I misunderstood Karma in our previous conversation. There won't be any more Bear OG in the same form.

You got 11 more of 'em, make 'em count!