What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemmy Jones

7 Willows

Chem pheno, sorry I couldn't grab shots of the top buds. Cut them off before remembering lol...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

7 Willows

Hey fellas! Drop a few of the final budshots for you all, somewhere in the range of 1-2 week curing...

Chem pheno
-Frostier
-Medium density
-Small/med buds
-6oz in 5 gallons of promix
-2-2.5 x stretch
-60-65 days

-funky, fried onions, swiss chard, musky smells
-taste is musky, funky, slightly meaty like cooked chicken, medium-strong flavor presence
-average expansion, but slightly more than casey pheno(cp)
-zone out weed, heavier on the body relaxation effects than cp, rolled up 2 joints and forgot about the 2nd. carefree sativa effects, but unproductive.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

7 Willows

Casey Jones pheno
-8/10 density
-Med/large buds
-8oz in 5 gallons of promix
-2.5 x stretch
-65-70+ days

-funky, musky, rotten, meaty, skunky
-taste is musky, funky, slightly meaty with skunk burst, Similar tastes to Chem pheno, slightly less flavor presence than but tastier with skunkiness.
-average expansion
-zone out weed, more of a sativa/uneasiness to the effect on this one, feel a sense of excited anticipation, can be overload for some. Hits quite suddenly in the cranial region first, eye sockets, forehead, all that!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another great thread bro

very nice pics and descriptions they sound spot on

again thanks bro for posting up your findings

peace

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Really great thread. I made a good number of F2 beans of the Chemmy Jones when I grew her last year. Decided to scrap the mothers as I had some male flowers but from further reading it seems as something that appears in the Chem family, rather than from a bad batch of beans.

Seeing these pictures and the smoke report has put the Chemmy Jones F2 next inane in my cabinets!

Much respect to yourself and the Connoisseur team :)

MR_Falcon

Veteran
nice looking chemmys! i just did a run of the reg. chemmy jones beans & i got one thatll be hanging around for abit. made a few crosses and f2s also. really good stuff. nice grow. cheers!

T

trichster

Hi 7Willows nice looking Chemmyjones! You got a good yield per 5 gallon bucket. How long did you veg them and what kind of training did you do to hit 8oz in 5g? Also what lighting you using for flower room? I just wondering cause im looking to hit 8oz on every 5gallon from now on...Thanks

7 Willows

Thanks fellas! I'm feeling the love :D

trichster, nothing special to it brotha! Biggest factor in yield is definitely always genetics and the Casey really shines through here. Went from clones to dixie cups (1 week), 2 gallon pots (10 days), to 5 gallons (2 weeks), about a month total give or take in straight Promix HP (simply for the ease of use). Cheap Ultra Sun 1000w bulbs. Running 4kw in a line and the 2 Chemmys were in between lights for double lighting. Overall, I hit 6# under 4K averaged over 6 strains.

I don't train, but continuously top them to manage canapoy and bamboo stake them to victory :D

Thanks for looking all:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts