What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is a thread for all feedback + or -.

and if all my group of power trolls still feel it necessary to bash me. do it here please. dont muck up anymore threads with the hate and flame.

i will not report trolling in this section. any other trolling or flaming is unacceptable in all my other posts.

it has almost been a week since this started, and i have heard everything i need to hear from the trolling gallery.

peace, med-man

I think that's a great idea, give the trolls a forum so they have no excuse for their small-minded crap that other peeps don't wanna see.

Good-onya Meds.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everyone needs to vent lol. you guys are funny :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet lol haha. the only troll friendly thread on ic :)

med-man

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Love it, great idea. There should be one of these in every vendors forums. So long as it stays pure and isn't moderated to only leave the childish insults up and genuine problems removed.
PS wheres the scientist?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude, hes a big tripper. i habe to call him . hes 2 hours ahead if me. i will text him now,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost everything.

med-man method (most optimal) = choose an f-1 (hybrid vigor) to select as a mother for production.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i sent in silver skunk bx1's. the male i selected looked and smelled identical to the clone. there were some piney phenos in the offspring,

med-man

C

c-ray

Q: Can you tell us what is (in your opinion) the difference between a backcross (bX) and an F-1?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Q: Can you tell us what is (in your opinion) the difference between a backcross (bX) and an F-1?

undercover trolling, nice.

i dont have opinion, i am too pragmatic. facts and truths are how med-man operates.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
silver skunk bx1 = (silver skunk clone x og kush) f-1 x silver skunk clone. the f-1 i used was identical to the clone only.

wanna know what a bx2 is lol,

med-man

Skip

Veteran
You've now been officially trolled! Good luck medman!

trollhunter010311.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice man, lol, thanks haha

med-man