What's new

LilJ's 2000w perpetual honey hole!

Lilj86

Hey hey there ICers!
Names little J, Growin the budz is the game! :dance013:
Onto my second year of growing and what a journey its been. Run a bunch of cool strains, met a ton of awesome people, and learned a bunch along the way!

Started out slingin bottles, but have recently mixed my own fully organic water only mix that should take me from start to finish with no issues.

Veg- 4X4 under 4' 8 bulb T5 w/ small upper cab for clones and seedlings under a single 4' T5

Flower - 4X8 under 2 1000w dual arch bulbs in xxl hoods.

Current strains - Blueberry Headband via- Emerald Triangle
Blue Dream - Clone only
Girlscout cookies (thin mint) - Clone only
Pre-98 Bubba - Cali Connection
Sharksbreath - DNA
Secret Sour - DNA
Chemdawg - HSO
Sour Diesel - HSO
Moby Dick - Dinafem
Pineapple Express -
Critical + - Dinafem
Confidential Cheese- Reserva Privada
OG #18 - Reserva Privada
Headband - Reserva Privada
Skywalker OG - Reserva Privada
SpaceDawg - TGA
Jack Skellington - TGA
Pineapple Express - G13
Iced Grapefruit - Female Seeds
Skywalker OG - Reserva Privada

So grab a seat, stick around, 1 liners welcome! :)

Heres some quick videos of the grow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCkdEzfFg-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY6RC2fVedA

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Nice list, you strain whore lol!!! Always nice to see someone like myself. I have grown a number of the seedbank strains you listed. Your gonna love the pinapple express, real good smoke and it finishes fast.I'm curious to see how your og18 looks. I grew it for awhile and it wasn't even worth my time or the space it was in. I would love to see some flowering pics of it.

Lilj86

sadly, the OG 18 im running this run is from seed and still in Veg. We had one goin and somehow between 3 of us we managed to neglect to take cuts and shes the on that got away. we had a nice pheno. super diesely, medium yielder, 9 wk flower. now were seein what we get with this one.
Yea, definitely guilty of bein a strain whore.. but is their anything better? :)
Ill make sure things stay upto date, and fresh pics and videos frequently!

Lilj86

Mornin TD!
Absolutely cant wait to stick some girls in this mix! Today makes 2 weeks its been cooking, absolutely no foul smells from the amendments anymore! feels great! Gettin excited!

Numbnutts

Hey brother. Lol. Yesterday all those post I thought I was posting them in my journal. Haha. I was like wtf??? Where the hell did my journal go. I know I posted twenty friggin pics. Oops that was js. Lol

Lilj86

LilJ's 2000w perpetual honey hole!

Veggin!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363452983.373823.jpg