What's new

The Budz Shack

JBudz

Hello everyone! :wave: I'm new here to ICMag, but have been growing for a few years now. I'm currently finishing my line of Advanced Nutrients, and have my organic soil cooking. I'm flowering in a 5x5 self built grow room, and begins in a 2.5x2.5 space in the corner of my garage where two work benches meet. I'm currently flowering Pineapple Express, and a cut of Blue Dream from a friend on the west coast. I'm getting another Blue Dream, Chemdawg from HSO, LA Chocolat, Emerald Triangles Blueberry Headband, and the infamous Girl Scout Cookies, from another west coast friend. I will post some pics up when lights come on. Peace Blades!

JBudz

Hello everyone! :wave: I'm new here to ICMag, but have been growing for a few years now. I'm currently finishing my line of Advanced Nutrients, and have my organic soil cooking. I'm flowering in a 5x5 self built grow room, and begins in a 2.5x2.5 space in the corner of my garage where two work benches meet. I'm currently flowering Pineapple Express, and a cut of Blue Dream from a friend on the west coast. I'm getting another Blue Dream, Chemdawg from HSO, LA Chocolat, Emerald Triangles Blueberry Headband, and the infamous GS Cookies, from another west coast friend. I will post some pics up when lights come on. Peace Blades!

For sure bro. First week in March don't know the exact day yet, but I'll let ya know.

So I missed you already? Lmao. Stoner.