Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > DONUTS...and why I love them!!!!!!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
DONUTS...and why I love them!!!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2013, 04:28 PM #1
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
DONUTS...and why I love them!!!!!!

I have been to dount shops from coast to coast, and I simply ADORE these scrumptious and sweet fried concoctions!!!!!! I like fry cakes, raised, honey dipped, strawberry frosted, chocolate honey dipped, cinnamon buns, sugar twists, chocolate frosted.....ohhhh.....the list goes on and on. I have had Kane's Donuts in Saugus Ma, Ma's Donuts in New Bedford Ma, Daylight Donuts in Breckenridge CO, Schat's Bakery in Mammoth Lakes Ca, Banbury Cross in Salt Lake City Ut, Bob's Donuts and Pastry San Francisco Ca, Glazed and Confused Denver Co, Doughnut Plant New York NY, and the list goes on and on. I would really like people to weigh in on some of their fave donut shops. I am thinking of going on a culinary adventure road trip this summer, and I want to hit as many spots as possible on this culinary road trip. This is a bucket list thing for me, a culinary road trip. My plans are to section off the country, and hit as many food places as I can cram in(no pun intended), in each section of the country. Donuts are an integral part of the trip!!!!!! Here is my breakfats today, and yes, I will be eating 6 of these beauties!!! The other 2, I have to share with TOH...but he can't have as many as me, because of his blood sugar. Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being lOw!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	030.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	210731
castout is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 03-05-2013, 04:54 PM #2
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
hahahah you silly girl!! I like donuts too, not as quite as much as you do lol no Krispy Kreme?..I know they are chain but their donuts are pretty delish, eps right off the line
Definitely a muchies thread!! mmm mmm

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:57 PM #3
HOPS5K
Lover of Life

HOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant future
mmm, donuts...now I've really got the munchies this morning

donuts = love handles

Hash, bud, bong = good times indeed
I love Amsterdam! Chillin in my own little Amsterdam
HOPS5K is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:00 PM #4
Mister_D

Mister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to behold
Might try voodoo dount shop in portland oregon . I like donuts, but you have taken it to a whole other level.

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (In limbo)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Completed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

D's DIY Automated Vertical Feed and Drain System
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post6323290

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde
Mister_D is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:01 PM #5
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_D View Post
Might try voodoo dount shop in portland oregon . I like donuts, but you have taken it to a whole other level.

^^^^ word.... the Bacon / Maple Bars are insanely g00d...

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:05 PM #6
iamoregone

hot krispy kremes right off the line hmmmmm.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:06 PM #7
cough_cough_eer
Anita Bonghitt

cough_cough_eer has disabled reputation
I probably ate doughnuts at least 5 times a week when I worked. But haven't had one since tho, been 2 years now. We used to have a singing doughnut man (would have been a good one to visit if you were already here) little oriental man just as happy and singing every morning. yeah I miss him.

Why is it that rich people are concidered eccentric and poor people are just wierd????
cough_cough_eer is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2013, 05:28 PM #8
Pinball Wizard
Senior Boomer

Pinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamoregone View Post
hot krispy kremes right off the line hmmmmm.
back in the 60's ...still high school...after roaming the city all summer night...

there was two options: 1. wait for the krispy kreme store to open at 3am...or.. 2. white castles

Heaven on Earth

(was they cooked with Love?...no..Lard)

"we have met the enemy and he is us"-Pogo
Pinball Wizard is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2013, 05:33 PM #9
Al Botross
IC Mag Supporter

Al Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant future
Bob's on polk st. San francisco suck IMHO.there is an awesome underground made to order donut shop in SF

I second...err third the voodoo donuts, good donuts and trippy owners. +++
Glimmered the white moonshine."

`God save thee, ancient Mariner,
From the fiends that plague thee thus! -
Why look'st thou so?' -"With my crossbow
I shot the Albatross."
Al Botross is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2013, 05:37 PM #10
frito bandito
Banned

frito bandito is just really nicefrito bandito is just really nicefrito bandito is just really nicefrito bandito is just really nicefrito bandito is just really nicefrito bandito is just really nicefrito bandito is just really nicefrito bandito is just really nice
"donuts and why I love them"

damn I was getting ready to reply that stadiums are better.....lol
frito bandito is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.