What's new

Replacement poles for Secret Jardin tents?

Bodah

I have looked high and low to find these... After a bit of digging I did eventually find a place that used to sell them but no longer carry them...

Any insight into where these replacement poles can be found would be GREATLY appreciated.,..

Cheers,
B~

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
will the fiberglass poles for driveway markers work?? we can get tall ones at homedepot for winter plowing.

Bodah

Secret Jardin's website has been down for maintenance for some time now~ That was the first place I thought to look~ There has to be a retailer that sells replacement poles for these tents, right?

B~

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
You'd think.....Thought I was the only one with this aggravation.

I like the tents but it is impossible to get a hold of some poles.

Between a few of us friends we've bought a lot of darkrooms. A few were missing poles right out of the box...some critical upright poles..other just missing the top crosshairs. I think my buddy managed to get the shop to snag one out of another box and the shop was just going to return it because even they seemed to be having difficult time obtaining spare poles when needed.

Best to try to go the conduit or something route and DIY it because it seems that there is disconnect somewhere between the manufacturer (overseas) and those distributing them stateside.

Whats up the black bottoms now too? My bro just got a small 4x4 or 5x5 and it came with a black floor and black liner. Seems kinda silly they'd change that.

Jnugg

Veteran
Weird,I got a DR90II and it has the reflective lined floor with black floor liner.

F

Funion

Both of my DR90's had the black floors.
All prior tents did not.
Very disappointed.
Am interested in what the community finds about replacement poles, and plastic widgets.
F.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I've only seen replacement corners. Contact the place you got the tent from and ask them what to do, or talk straight with the manufacturer.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
The black bottoms are probaly because the stomata on the bottom side of the leaves do not like the reflected light.

Bassy59

My issue with SJ is the piece of shit seamed/glued water tray that leaked like a sieve when I had a leaking rdwc and ruined the carpet underneath.

This was in a 5x5 tent.

I'll never buy another SJ tent again.

If I get off my tight ass wallet, my next tent will be a Gorilla. More expensive, but a shit ton sturdier and it isn't even close.

dohboy

Replacement poles for Secret Jardin tents?

I got 5 SJ tents... Love em...

Black floors are better i think...

My black floored tents manage temps better ... Maybe cause they are level 2 material, whatever that means but...

To the op I think if you emailed the company they would be able to work something out.

Call a grow shop that sells them and ask who distributes them then call them ...

Sorry I'm baked and bored and a rambler

French Toast

Hi Guys,
regarding the Secret jardin Poles, you should be able to get some from your shop.
Shop can order spare parts (corners , handling tubes, waterproof mylar water trays, ...)

The company has increased there quality due to a few problems in the beginning of the year, and is now running great quality product to the market.

The Revision 2.50 product line seems to me to be offering the best quality tent on the market, and I personnaly recommand it's new DARKROOMS.

Luckuly I didn't have any missing parts in my DR120, and my babies are growing smoothly in it. Great product.

Secret Jardin now has a after sales service running smoothly, if you had some missing parts, get in contact with the shop you got your tent from and ask them to contact the SJ after sales manager (she is very helpfull). They should find a solution for your missing parts.

I hope this helps ! ;)

intotheunknown

Veteran
Yeah the jardin tents are mainly of good quality, but one major failure are the piss poorly designed corners.
Any of you with the newer version tents have issues with corners? have they updated the design or are they still junk?
Im interested in finding new parts to replace the junk.

I can grow

Hi Guys,
regarding the Secret jardin Poles, you should be able to get some from your shop.
Shop can order spare parts (corners , handling tubes, waterproof mylar water trays, ...)

The company has increased there quality due to a few problems in the beginning of the year, and is now running great quality product to the market.

The Revision 2.50 product line seems to me to be offering the best quality tent on the market, and I personnaly recommand it's new DARKROOMS.

Luckuly I didn't have any missing parts in my DR120, and my babies are growing smoothly in it. Great product.

Secret Jardin now has a after sales service running smoothly, if you had some missing parts, get in contact with the shop you got your tent from and ask them to contact the SJ after sales manager (she is very helpfull). They should find a solution for your missing parts.

I hope this helps ! ;)

Are you the same person who calls himself "smoking french toast" on the rollitup forums? And who admits to being a member of the secret jardin team.

It seems to me that you are tolling all the forums in order to fire fight the problems that secret jardin are having.

The quality of your tents are crap since you changed manufacturer.
Also the logistics are a joke (dakstreet tents in darkroom boxes, wrong or missing poles all over the place).

Secret jardin have become a standing joke in the hydroponics world.

You've been sussed.

Latest posts

Latest posts