You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > HGO vs ICMag

Thread Title Search
HGO vs ICMag Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2013, 09:03 PM #1
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant future
Thumbs up HGO vs ICMag

** Part 2 of this grow starts on page 14, click here to get there now. **

Hi all, I've been outta the game for a while sorting out some shit but I'm back with a new location and some new genetics. As usual I'm gonna be running Vertical donuts, coco multi-feeds DTW. I'll be running 5 trays, 4x600w & 1x1kw. I'll probably swap over a few of the 600's for 1k's on the next run.

Airflow: I'm a firm believer in air flow & circulation so I've added 2 10" extraction fans/filters into this small room and a 10" intake all on speed controllers. I had heat problems on the last run that ruined me when I had a fan and pump failure, lets hope this grow runs smoothly.

Strains: Well where to begin, yes it's another multi-strain grow unfortunately. I didn't plan for this to be a multi-strain grow but I had a shit load of clones rooted up and looking good so I decided to venture down this road again but I'll be mono cropping after this run. Here's what I'll be running...

Killer Queen - Lonestar Cut
ECSD - Capt. Crip Cut
Chem DD
The White
Original Diesel - DnA Cut
Chiesel - Heaths Cash Cropping Cut
KarmaTrain - (Trainwreck x Buddhas Sister)
Suicide Cheese
Cheese - Jah_Hoover Cut
Chems Sister
Purple Urkle
Amnesia Haze - Somas Cut
Pestilence OGK
Tahoe OGK S1
Original Headband

I also have these 2 excellent cash croppers:
WhiteDawg - WD-40 Cut
StarDawg - Illuminati Cut

From what I know the White Dawg aka WD-40 cut was a selection made by Krome and the Star Dawg is the Illuminati cut. They are meant to be very heavy producers but also pack a hard punch with the finish product.

I don't have a lot of pictures, I'm not finished everything just yet. I'm about 90% done I just have to get the plants transplanted into 6.5Ltr pots, build the drip system, raise the trays, & a few bits and pieces about the room.

Here's some pics of the room as she looks right now...

New Room
Front Center

Ground

Left Side

Right Side

Filters

More to follow...

Last edited by Hundred Gram Oz; 09-06-2013 at 01:26 AM.. Reason: Updated strain list.
Hundred Gram Oz is offline Quote

25 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:05 PM #2
Arminius
"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"

Arminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to allArminius is a name known to all
HGO vs ICMag

First? Welcome back bro! Always love your threads, and has been a huge inspiration...

Original Glue #4, GSC Forum Cut, AC/DC (20:1 CBD)
Arminius is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2013, 09:06 PM #3
Bush Dr
Painting the picture of Dorian Gray

Bush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of lightBush Dr is a glorious beacon of light
So that's what you've been doing ...... good to have you back HGO

This ain't no ordinary herb I'm smoking - Fantan Mojah

Supermoto for that eXtra buzz

A friend in need is a friend in debt
Bush Dr is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2013, 09:07 PM #4
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
looking good. awesome genetics too. good luck with it.

Moppel is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:09 PM #5
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant future
Here's a few pictures of the clones ready to be repotted...

Clones

They are a little deficient with all the moving around and are root bound. I had more than a few set backs before I got this new spot up and running and it has hammered the cuts a little but they don't look too bad.

I also got my beloved cut of Chem DD out of the re-veg, this bitch took 16 week to shoot new growth but man she is worth it. Rock solid buds that REEK of Chemmy funk, total knock out too!

Chem DD
Re-vegged

I should have this room rocking tomorrow, so I'll get a proper update then.

Peace,
HGO
Hundred Gram Oz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 PM #6
d3cryption

d3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really nice
i gonna take a seat....

whats is the outdoor summer temps there?

“I'm the guy, your boss brought here, to show you how it's done... and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder. You're lucky he haven't fired your ass. And if you don't want that to happen I suggest you stop wining like a little bitch and do what I say...” -Jesse; Breaking Bad

"in god we trust...all others pay CASH....
trust no one but U'r self, the blame game is much easier that way... " -- yortbogey
d3cryption is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2013, 09:21 PM #7
W89

W89 is a jewel in the roughW89 is a jewel in the roughW89 is a jewel in the roughW89 is a jewel in the roughW89 is a jewel in the roughW89 is a jewel in the roughW89 is a jewel in the rough
Looking good mate, I used to rock coco in 6.5ltr squares 36 per 4x4 tray.. hundreds of them lol.. Anyway good luck mate..

Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 PM #8
groovee
Banned

groovee will become famous soon enough
Looking good!.. subscribed
groovee is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2013, 09:36 PM #9
DHF

Respect Bro......Over here on my bucket.....Keep dialin.....and....that`s a gnarly ass re-vegged nug huh ?.......

Good luck and stay safe....

Peace....Freds..........

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:44 PM #10
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Hot damn !!! Killer room , Killer genetics grown by a Master !!!!

I'll park the Barko over here in the corner to catch the show !!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote