What's new

The White Jones

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my grow of TWJ. i got 2 Phenos one was more casey the other was pure white...
Casey Pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The White Pheno. This one had a few naners with gave me 4 seeds that I have found. Yield was low.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics hammerhead

any taste or smells
both look like keepers just by looks

that white pheno sure is frosty

peace

B

blue green

That white pheno sure is impressive.

Do you have a whole plant picture?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry no full plant pics of the white pheno.. Just goes to show we never know when something special shows up.

ShyGuy

Nice bud pics! The trichomes on The White pheno look very cool, like a fresh snowfall. I'm sure the Jones pheno smells funky...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just relized that pic of the white pheno is in the potm. Dont forget to vote on your fav pic.

bigAl25

Veteran
hammerhead, I have 3 white jones now in week 4 of flower. The tric coverage on the more sativa leaf pheno is very good, but not as good as your white leaning pheno. The other pheno has more indica leaves and just a little less tric coverage. I'm putting up some pics at the end of week 4 in my journal of each. I'm interested in the smoke from each pheno you have. Is the white leaning pheno more potent,tasty than the casey leaning one? Great job on those plants.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bigal25

snap a few pics if you can and post them up here

peace

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I got some hermi beans from an outdoor crop of White Jones...... Seems like you may have run into the same problem Hammerhead, bummer. Really hurts when a strain goes hermi on an outdoor crop. Produced some really pretty pot however.

bigAl25

Veteran
It's the end of 4 weeks of flower for my white jones. I have 2 different phenos. One had a more sativa hybrid leaf structure with a lot of frost on buds and bud leaves. The more indica hybrid leaf structure is slightly taller with very good frost, but not quite as good as teh sativa leaning one. Third plant in back of room, is another indica leaning pheno. The white jones are larger than my bubblelicious and pure AK plants, but they are in slightly larger pots too. Real happy with them at this point. The next 4 weeks will be fun. Thanks again odj for these great beans to try, and I still want to know how that white pheno of Hammerhead's smokes, it looks yummy. Peace and respect Mon.

Attachments

• IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1341.jpg
    IMG_1341.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg