What's new

Winter Purple Galore

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hallo bros and sista,
I have sum colors to show you.
Winter temps and correct organic regime let appear some beautiful tones from purple to black.
All the strains are from Catnip seeds. Agent orange, Purple wreck, Spg, Nycd mainly, all crossed.
Any question is welcomed.
Enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...continues...

E

EShred

Beautiful coloration. Gotta love those winter temps. I'm about to cut off my night time heat and turn down my water chillers for flush. Hoping for some purl

dr.penthotal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Besides funky colors, I appreciate a smell out of this world.
Take care
Dr.P

dr.penthotal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tnx brothers, for chiming in and for all the kind words :) I appreciate!
Father winter is striking hard in my place and I try to take advantage...
It's a pleasure to flower in these temps...:)
During harvesting and trimming there's a beautiful citrous orange 'orchard in full summer' smell permeating my whole apartment. really you can't tell it's weed, more like someone was cooking hard some marmelade orange stuff...
Last time 3 plants of ao overwhelmed 26 to produce some of the smelliest and tastiest hash tried.
and yes, also bong water gets the orange thing.
tnx again, I feel your appreciation:)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Gorgeous!

Someone nominated you for Pic of the Month - think it was the 3rd pic in the 1st post.

Frankly Im liking the pile of chopped and trimmed bud sticks.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
OMG like for real. That's got to be one of the prettiest stuff ever. The colors are just so pretty. Anyone who would see that would fall in love with plant 100%. Amazing job dude. Like for real I can't stop staring at them for real. Is that more strain related or temp related colors. I'm guessing its all factors. But superb. Caus I want that in my garden. I gotta go more organic lol

Really nince I'm about to do a Reserv pravada purple wreck grow. Never heard of Catnip though, would love to find some of those beans.

beautiful work

beautiful work

Hello Dr. P, running your nycdhazexao and loving the smells. one great female continuing and dropped 2 of your sourdxao in the dirt.

thank you again, love your pics and crosses