What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unspoken's Garden.

unspoken

I recently built a frame out of 2x4 that started out as a light hanger, and ended up a custom tent. I've got 1600 watts in it right now. The size is 5' x 10'. I have an 8" carbon filter hanging at the top of the tent, and it is connected to an 8" vortex exhausting the tent. I have passive intakes for fresh air.

Right now I am growing in canna coco hand watered with canna coco a+b, cannazym, and liquid karma. I am feeding at 1-1.1 ec, and will be moving up to about 1.2-1.3 at max in about two weeks. I mostly feed at 6 ph, but I will drift it a little every once in a while.

So, that's my general room set up and method.

This is from 1/8:
picture.php

Right now (2/1) I am 3 days into 12/12. The plants on the perimeter of the box are mostly bushes of OGER99 from DutchGrown. On the far right wall are Fire OG bx from OGraskal. Inside the perimeter on the left side are a few sour bubbles, and inside of the perimeter on the right side are Ken's GDP.

picture.php

picture.php

I'm going to take this out of my sig and leave it here. Just some previous journals.

Querkle x Chemdog Sour Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245637

Critical+ x Chemdog Sour Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242160

Multistrain
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....32#post3823432

unspoken

Thanks guys. Another couple weeks it should get good. At 1 week of 12/12 I'm going to start foliar feeding with canna boost, and then when buds start forming I'll switch to feeding it in the nutrient solution.

A

Alone

Im tagged 4 sure man......
Your gonna produce some beautiful flowers Unspoken.

unspoken

So, again, thanks a lot to everyone who has tagged up or subscribed to follow along. I would like some input from you guys! I am about to pop a new round of seeds. I am definitely popping my pack of lavender clone x jazz berry jam from cannaventure. Here's where I need some help. I have a lot more seeds to choose from. I would like to pop 3 packs total out of:

Rare Dankness:
The Ox
Alfred Packer
Venom OG

OGraskal:
Wifi

Cannaventure:
Diesel Fire
Secret OG

Rez:
SSSDH

Sickmeds Seeds:
Bizarre aka Ultraviolet -Double Sour Diesel x (Black rose x (black rose x double purple doja))

Gsizzle:
NYCD x (blue dancer x GROM)
Sour fantasy mix

Ken's:
Bay 11

Rosetta Stone f2- originally from Bros Grimm, but I don't know who made the F2

Smottie v2- Blue cheese pheno x (ak47 x orange bud) bx to blue cheese pheno....I think?

unspoken

I have been thinking a lot about that one. My only reservation is that I ran the querkle, then the querkle x cdsd, now the GDP, and the lavender x JBJ...lots of purples. I feel like that might be a standout amongst the purples though.

unspoken

gtotoys1, are you familiar with the strain? Ever grown it? Give me some 411. Supposed to be very sweet, right?

gtotoys1

I grew it out once yrs ago. And from what I remember, yes it was very sweet. Liked the nuts heavy as well.

A

Alone

I grew out a Black Rose cross once. It was BR x Sour Bubble and it wasnt that good and got nanners everywhere at the end of flowering. Just my experience though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unspoken

Hmm...I wonder if that is why they outcrossed to DPD? Either way crossing to sour d ibl is kind of asking for nanners. Thanks for the input man.

fwiw, I think I'm going with:

The OX
Wifi
NYCD x (blue dancer x Grom)

unspoken

Well...bad news. "Edit: Bugs." Haven't seen them under a scope, but pretty sure that's what's going on. I only saw two fliers before I got on top of it, and I'm going at it with a pretty solid plan of attack IMO. I have ordered H. Bacteriophora and Botanigard. While I wait for them to arrive, I went ahead and did a root drench with azamax. Ideally I wouldn't do that in flower (only about a week in), but "edit: bugs" are nasty. Line of thought is that the azamax will limit their reproduction/consumption/poison until the nematodes and bacteria get here. Hopefully I caught it in time before things go terribly wrong. Everything is looking relatively healthy considering.

unspoken

Well I checked things out with a scope, and now I think what I saw was thrips nymphs. I have had thrips before, and I am not getting the normal damage of the silvery squiggle lines, but what I saw looked exactly like the first instar thrips nymph.